Dana responds to Floyd's threat to slap Conor & Nate's $20m price (Video)

Their grappling is equal

laughing-gifs-pillow-cover.gif

Tha clown wouldn't bust a grape with that! Let alone shoot to kill someone or multiple people. I doubt McGregor even beats Floyd, one on one in the streets. Imo Floyd puts hands on him before Conor can create space to throw some spin kick, or get off his telegraphed left.. Their grappling is equal, and in a street fight of their caliber of person, people would break it up everytime it goes to the ground and make them "start fresh" on the feet.

Their grappling is wha?

The moment one of those apes grabbed a hold of Conor he'd be dead. This isn't some cheesy martial arts movie: you generally don't fend off multiple attackers (Mayweather would probably have a better shot at doing so than Conor would) and gross size differentials generally do make a difference. And even Mayweather would light him up with five punches before Conor even realised what was happening.

Dana White and the fans themselves need to stop giving UFC and MMA fighters a false sense of security. It's going to get them hurt one day. But I think Conor would be wise enough to be passive in that sort of real life altercation anyway - the fact he hired security to follow him around in public would suggest he's not delusional about his capabilities on the street.
You're right that the second one of those apes grabbed a hold of Conor he'd be dead. You're just wrong in assuming Conor is the "he" that would be dead.

It's very true that outside of a boxing ring... Conor haz a tremendous advantage.

Both of them were just screwing around & having fun with the media though.

Conor would shoot for a takedown straight away? You're saying a fantasy scenario you've crafted in your head is embarrassing, acting like it's also reality? I don't even...

There's medication if you can't tell reality apart from fantasy, so at least there's that.
What you think he fucking stands with him? HAhahha you are one of the fucking morons that probably posts the photo of conor with the gun.

The reality is floyd boys fuck Conor little shit up, even though Conor would flee the moment he sees floyd.

8 belts?! LOL

Are you high?

1 belt per division buddy, you want more than one you have to go to another weight class.

<36>

When any of them have won championships in multiple weight classes you let me know.

dsc_8765.jpg
They get a new belt every title fight.

They get a new belt every title fight.

Yeah that's just to mark their successful title defences. They're not actual separate titles.

When they say someone is a 2-time champion, it's because they won it, lost it and then won it back again.

If you defend your title 10 times that does not make you a 10-time champion. :rolleyes:

Everything about Conor is homoerotic. Do you know why? Dominant men who are confident about their heterosexuality don't see it! For Conor and John, it's perfectly natural to sleep next to each other. They could spoon naked, nothing sexual would never ever happen.

Just like BJJ practice. You can train BJJ for 50 years and never have a guy try to hug or kiss you. Confident heterosexual men don't have homoerotic fantasies: they need people who doubt their own sexuality to point it out! Ask 8th degree red&white belt BJJ master Carlos Gracie jr. how many sexual advances he had to stop in his BJJ career. The answer is 0. That doesn't mean homosexuality is wrong: I'm perfectly OK with it. Do you know why?

I'm a confident heterosexual man who doesn't have homoerotic fantasies.
How do you know Carlos Gracie hasn't had to stop any sexual advances? He may have. I find nothing about Conor homoerotic lol. Hopefully they don't roll or fucking spoon naked. What a strange post.

Yeah that's just to mark their successful title defences. They're not actual separate titles.

When they say someone is a 2-time champion, it's because they won it, lost it and then won it back again.

If you defend your title 10 times that does not make you a 10-time champion. :rolleyes:
I didn't say titles, I said belts. The fact jon has 8 and MM 9 without being 2 time champions is impressive as fuck.

The reality is, should floyd have the balls to start something with no rules,on the street.
He is getting fucked up withing 60 seconds.
The ambulance can pick him up and try and put his bones back together.
I love boxing, but a boxer against a true great mma fighter gets fucked up.
No rules ? Jesus call the morgue !

I didn't say titles, I said belts. The fact jon has 8 and MM 9 without being 2 time champions is impressive as fuck.

It's impressive but not comparable to going up and winning a 2nd belt in the weight class above.

Imagine the challenge it would be for MM to go up and take Cruz's title.

I do think Jones has a shot at doing it, hopefully we'll see him try.

Uhhh and what has any of that got to do with Floyd beating Conor in a street fight?

<36>
Uhhh...because Floyd is so many levels above Conor with his hands that he would destroy him anyway they fight. Conor would likely not lay a hand on him. He got out struck and completely boxed up by a gatekeeper with only 4 knockouts in his career that was able to make him quit on the feet from just a few big shots. Nate is not known for power. He was then out wrestled shooting for that pitiful take down, and again Nate is known for poor wrestling. You can count the amount of takedowns Nate has in his career on one hand, and they're mostly judo throws. He was then submitted so easily and quickly that is was clear he had novice bjj skills. Lets not pretend that outside of his striking is exactly world class.

Floyd has fought 50 times and no one has ever had an answer for him or even knocked him down. His defense is perfect and his speed unrivaled. You really think and athlete of his caliber can't learn basic take down defense that is adequate enough to stop Mcgregor from grapple fucking him? He would be so fast Mcgregor would struggle to even touch him. He has never even shown one bit of tiring in the ring in his whole career and goes the distance often. Mcgregor gassed in 2 rounds. Stop acting like this guy is going to do what 24 world champions in boxing could not do let alone send him to the canvas once.

Panic wrestling won't work in the street though : /

Back