Dana responds to Floyd's threat to slap Conor & Nate's $20m price (Video)

Mayweather-check-hook-Hatton.gif

26-0 in title fights 24-0 against champions in title fights. More knockouts than Mcgregor has wins.

2DA2F3C300000578-0-image-a-1_1445453113293.jpg

How many title defenses does your guy have? Oh that's right he lost to a gatekeeper instead of defending.

kvKXd.gif

Tha clown wouldn't bust a grape with that! Let alone shoot to kill someone or multiple people. I doubt McGregor even beats Floyd, one on one in the streets. Imo Floyd puts hands on him before Conor can create space to throw some spin kick, or get off his telegraphed left.. Their grappling is equal, and in a street fight of their caliber of person, people would break it up everytime it goes to the ground and make them "start fresh" on the feet.

Sherdog should really require a one question intellegence test before they let you sign up to this site, would weed out momo's like this lmfao

- Edit: Who am I kidding, this place would be a wasteland...

Last edited:
Tha clown wouldn't bust a grape with that! Let alone shoot to kill someone or multiple people. I doubt McGregor even beats Floyd, one on one in the streets. Imo Floyd puts hands on him before Conor can create space to throw some spin kick, or get off his telegraphed left.. Their grappling is equal, and in a street fight of their caliber of person, people would break it up everytime it goes to the ground and make them "start fresh" on the feet.
Love how Conor would shoot for the takedown straight away, scared to throw hands with a boxer is embarrassing as every mma fighter seems to think they can KO floyd.

One guy just lost and the other is undefeated with over twice as many fights. The word King means two different things in those two sports.

They're the 2 biggest names, 2 biggest money makers, on top of the game, that's what it means.

Nobody has achieved what McGregor has in UFC and he's only 28.

He knocked out 2 champions of 2 different weight divisions in less than a year of each other.

"their grappling is equal" LOL, Floyd would get out grappled by a 115lbs woman, he only fights untrained women when he isn't gaming the boxing point system.

Mayweather-check-hook-Hatton.gif

26-0 in title fights 24-0 against champions in title fights. More knockouts than Mcgregor has wins.

2DA2F3C300000578-0-image-a-1_1445453113293.jpg

How many title defenses does your guy have? Oh that's right he lost to a gatekeeper instead of defending.

kvKXd.gif

Uhhh and what has any of that got to do with Floyd beating Conor in a street fight?

<36>

They're the 2 biggest names, 2 biggest money makers, on top of the game, that's what it means.

Nobody has achieved what McGregor has in UFC and he's only 28.

He knocked out the champion of 2 weight classes in less than a year of each other.
Jon Jones is only 29 and has 8 belts and an interim belt. Mighty Mouse is 30 and has 9. Conor has 3 UFC belts total. He may be great for fans who are into the TMZ side of the sport but talent wise he isn't the king. He has great power and movement but he is one bad matchup from getting choked again. Jones and MM appear to have no bad match ups. MM does have Cruz but he is another fucking world beater.

Love how Conor would shoot for the takedown straight away, scared to throw hands with a boxer is embarrassing as every mma fighter seems to think they can KO floyd.
Conor would shoot for a takedown straight away? You're saying a fantasy scenario you've crafted in your head is embarrassing, acting like it's also reality? I don't even...

There's medication if you can't tell reality apart from fantasy, so at least there's that.

Jon Jones is only 29 and has 8 belts and an interim belt. Mighty Mouse is 30 and has 9. Conor has 3 UFC belts total. He may be great for fans who are into the TMZ side of the sport but talent wise he isn't the king. He has great power and movement but he is one bad matchup from getting choked again. Jones and MM appear to have no bad match ups. MM does have Cruz but he is another fucking world beater.

8 belts?! LOL

Are you high?

1 belt per division buddy, you want more than one you have to go to another weight class.

<36>

When any of them have won championships in multiple weight classes you let me know.

dsc_8765.jpg

Something gay about Kavanagh in the back of that photo. Get a seperate room, fuck.
Everything about Conor is homoerotic. Do you know why? Dominant men who are confident about their heterosexuality don't see it! For Conor and John, it's perfectly natural to sleep next to each other. They could spoon naked, nothing sexual would never ever happen.

Just like BJJ practice. You can train BJJ for 50 years and never have a guy try to hug or kiss you. Confident heterosexual men don't have homoerotic fantasies: they need people who doubt their own sexuality to point it out! Ask 8th degree red&white belt BJJ master Carlos Gracie jr. how many sexual advances he had to stop in his BJJ career. The answer is 0. That doesn't mean homosexuality is wrong: I'm perfectly OK with it. Do you know why?

I'm a confident heterosexual man who doesn't have homoerotic fantasies.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/1...am-of-security-guards-following-death-threats

Conor-McGregor-Dee-Devlin.jpg
Conor-McGregor-and-Nate-Diaz.jpg

1113-conor-mcgregor-celebration-photos-gallery-launch-4.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000233824849.jpg

The same 3-4 guys are in nearly every single picture he takes outside of the training pics.
Notice how Conor's security is professional, in shape and know what they're doing. Meanwhile Floyd has the very American style celeb "bodyguards", where the only qualification is being fat and huge. If Conor had his security with him, and Floyd had his, it'd be an even bigger beatdown in favor of Conor.

The moment one of those guys grabbed a hold of Conor he'd be dead. This isn't some cheesy martial arts movie; you generally don't fend off multiple attackers (Mayweather would probably have a better shot at doing so than Conor would) and gross size differentials generally do make a difference. And even then Mayweather would likely light him up with five or six punches before Conor even realised what was happening.

Dana White and the fans themselves need to stop giving UFC and MMA fighters a false sense of security. It's going to get them hurt one day. But I think Conor would be wise enough to be passive in that sort of real life altercation anyway - the fact he hired security to follow him around in public would suggest he's not delusional about his capabilities on the street.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back