Dana rejects Bones-DC fight, insists 'Bones' must first face Gus

I'd love to see DC ragdoll his ass for five rounds and him cry, but another war with Gus would be great as well.

And if he either has surgery or finds out he can fix it with rehab but would take months to do so, what then?

Then it would depend on what the time table is for a return. If he's ready by years end it's a non issue. How many more hypotheticals do you want to go over?

Then it would depend on what the time table is for a return. If he's ready by years end it's a non issue. How many more hypotheticals do you want to go over?

That's it, I just wanted you to make a suggestion because when you just say something isn't a good idea or not the right move you should clearly have something else in mind. If he does wait a month he most likely will only fight 2 times this year though, training camps tend to be 12 weeks. I prefer when champions fight 3 times a year when healthy and when not taking vacations.

Im really not a fan of Dana but I hope this is a case where he really shows a pair and puts his foot down

Agreed. On all parts. It's not up to Jones to pick who he fights. Just sign the damn contract.

Seriously: fuck the idea of fighters trying to cherry pick whatever opponent suits them best at any given time. It's weak and embarassing to MMA.

Hear ye, hear ye.

Why the fuck would the UFC rankings include guys not in the UFC :rolleyes:

I don't expect it, but the ufc saying this is the top ten is like having a weight class with ten fighters and saying they're top ten because you got ten fighters. It's a default list that accomplishes absolutely nothing in real life.

Anyway, E Silva was a top ten win, Pyle wasn't. I guess if you win enough fights in a row you can fight a barfly in a titty bar parking lot and get ranked after it...

why are we still arguing on this crap? In the end, Jones is going to beat them all then be elected as president of the world

I'd love to see DC ragdoll his ass for five rounds and him cry, but another war with Gus would be great as well.

That is indeed a very appealing thought. I am just afraid mr Greg Jackson and his star controlfreak pupil would never pick a foe they did not have a solid gameplan on.. Too bad for old DC I guess the witchdoctor and mr quack got his ticket so I don't think there would be much ragdolling (sadly)

Good on the boss. Cormier needs another step up from Hendo before Jones, and Gus deserves this.

lmao at this.

2014-06-05150843.jpg

Back