Dana reckons the PPV is blowing away the 750K prediction

wont hit 1 million ,at no point did sherdog crash,you can always tell the cards that were huge as u cant access any mma sites

It's a shame that the most bought card in a long time was such a snoozer.

Yeah it will bring in a lot of revenue, but it won't create fans.

just heard that. thats fucking ridiculous considering the relatively meh undercard. the gus card will break records (assuming gus wins)

He knew it was going to do more, if you think he said 750 with any threat to it being less your crazy. He knew it would be more and now he can gloat that it did more then expected.

Glad Jones and DC did good, they deserved it.

Please. Does he not realize there were nfl playoffs on tonight, with more money riding on them, that didn't cost $60?

wont hit 1 million ,at no point did sherdog crash,you can always tell the cards that were huge as u cant access any mma sites

fedor always crashed sherdog and he didnt sell much PPV's at all, i dont think he did anything over 300k buys.

just heard that. thats fucking ridiculous considering the relatively meh undercard. the gus card will break records (assuming gus wins)

Doubt it. UFC is not hitting 1.6 million again.

big upsets, controversial decisions, and/or losses by cult status fighters (BJ rings a bell) on big cards is what crashes Sherdog...

Fedor losing crashed Sherdog and a lot more people watched this fight

I don't remember Rashad-Rampage crashing the site... with that said, I would also guess around 800k

If they both win their next fights and rematch, I think it will hit a million

If UFC gives Anderson one more fight after Diaz to rebuild hype, guessing him vs Weidman could hit a million by years end too

Wonder how many will ever order again after a main card with 5 decisions. No great moments at all.

and most of them won't come back since the card was boring as fuck.

more like they are going to pay the media to give it that amount

Back