Media Dana questions Montano's future.

If she doesn't get cut I will be 100% dumbfounded. 4-3 overall and has only had two UFC fights in this whole time?

been on wiki feet. i'll pass

Nicco-Montano-Feet-3493005.jpg
Goat site

Sherdog agrees, this means she'll somehow end up still on the roster

1-1 in the UFC. Avoided defending her belt for as long as possible culminating in a weight cut pull out the day before. Tested positive for PEDs. Had a 7 pound weight miss. Has only made it to the cage in 2 of her 8 scheduled fights over nearly 4 years. Not sure why you would keep her around.

It's crazy when you look at it all together. She should just retire to be honest.

She needs to fuck off, cut her.

Yeah man I just got a Google pixel And the OS and the autocorrect on this thing are trash.
No worries. And in regards to your original comment. When I was a kid you told all the girl cousins the same thing. It was very hurtful.

I think weight cutting is garbage, but she's supposed to be a professional. She can head over to Rizin or KSW if she wants to fight open weight. She'll get murdered, but she doesn't have to exercise discipline.

Nicco Montano is a hero to her people. Unfortunately, her people are overeaters.
Her Wiki has her ethnic descent as Navajo, Chicasaw, and Hispanic. Which leads to the question, who exactly are her people to which she's a hero?

Her Wiki has her ethnic descent as Navajo, Chicasaw, and Hispanic. Which leads to the question, who exactly are her people to which she's a hero?
A whole big thing I saw on her was Navajo. Does she even know what she is supposed to be? I’ve just lost 90% of the sympathy I’ve ever had for this girl. She simply can’t or won’t get her shit together.

Her punishment should be a FW title fight vs Nunes

Her Wiki has her ethnic descent as Navajo, Chicasaw, and Hispanic. Which leads to the question, who exactly are her people to which she's a hero?[/QUOTE
On TUF she talked about her Navajo heritage. She really hasn't represented them well in the UFC. She has been representing the people at the all you can eat buffet well instead.

Back