Dana pumps the brakes on Nick Diaz's return

I remember reading somewhere that Diaz wants something like $3 million a fight. He has a bit of a fanbase, but he's not really that big of a draw, is 38 years old, is riding a 3 fight losing streak, and hasn't won a fight in 10 years.

That's just speculation - but even if that was true, why did Dana say that he doesn't want it lol - not agreeing on a number DOES NOT mean someone doesn't want to fight.

Negotiating through Twitter again, I see. My guess is that Diaz requested a few fighters that make sense for him to actually fight, and Dana wants him to fight young hungry up and comers. OR he went crazy and requested a title fight or Khabib or something weird like that.

I remember reading somewhere that Diaz wants something like $3 million a fight. He has a bit of a fanbase, but he's not really that big of a draw, is 38 years old, is riding a 3 fight losing streak, and hasn't won a fight in 10 years.
Source?

Yes, that was a very important PR message the ufc needed to get out to sherdog today genius.....

fuckin retard.
Important enough for you to post it apparently *shrugs*

nick has a contract. he can fight out his contract. he doesn't want to.
Somehow I had a feeling you'd respond when I was referencing Dana/UFC nut-huggers.

If it's that straight-forward, then Dana wouldn't be referencing whether he magically senses enough gleam in Diaz's eyes.

Somehow I had a feeling you'd respond when I was referencing Dana/UFC nut-huggers.

If it's that straight-forward, then Dana wouldn't be referencing whether he magically senses enough gleam in Diaz's eyes.
If Nick wanted to fight out his contract he could. It is that straight forward.

if he doesn’t, it’s because he:
  1. Doesn’t want to fight
  2. Doesn’t want to fight who they offer
  3. He doesn’t want to fight for the pay he’s contracted for.
  4. Or a combo of 2 & 3
Agree?

Let me guess.............how about this opponent, no. How about this one, no, ok. Well how about we do you vs this one, maybe, idk right now........................ok we'll get back to you later.

Back