Dana pumps the brakes on Nick Diaz's return

Yeah, this is Dana lowballing as usual.

khamzat has been out for too long, his name is not there to match a Diaz. had he fought anyone this year, I could see that fight plausible, and bring in big numbers, but now...... who the F is khamzat?

lol Leon Scott is fighting a Diaz. Rightly or wrongly Khamzat has far more ticket selling juice right now than Leon.

He said in the interview that he is waiting for Nick's team to come back with a name.

Translation: Nick wants actual money to fight, these up and comers will fight for nothing. They want it more!

Yup pretty sad when it’s all about the money not the fights or fans and u alrdy fucking rich Dana an asshole he gives the fighters chump change mayweather gets like 300 million Jon Jones. Ant even get 30 to risk his undefeated legacy against Ngannou

Dana bad promoter he fuckin up Jon Jones vs Ngannou just like how he fucked up Fedor v Brock UFC needs to cut Dana make Joe Rogan President or something any1 but him

Last edited:
Loosely translated, ( I don’t want to pay him what he wants )
Dude you booked cm punk , get the fuck outta here
CM Punk was obviously a failed experiment in many peoples eyes, but the Wrestling fans of the world, they wanted those fans... huge draw.. probably make the company a lot of money.. not sure why booking him really even matters.. The Diaz brothers have always been Cold when it comes to saying they want a fight but really want more than what they are worth.. They aren't the most exciting things in MMA, sure they are both exciting.. but they are probably Jon Jonesing their way out of negotiation, but i'm quite honestly not surprised that Nick doesn't really want to fight as bad as the initial claim.

Translation: Nick is asking for too much money and I don't want to pay him. Do you want to fucking fight or what?

Nick is testing with USADA.

but then again he's been testing since 2018

ND ain't ever fighting in the ufc again the quicker people realize this the better

Sadly, Diaz is out of his fighting prime. Who knows? He could pull a Couture and dominate but it's unlikely with all the killers are WW.

I see Dana being fair & realistic with Nick at this point. Hes not going to lay some Jurassic payday in front of him unless its agsinst someone who Nick will obviously lose to but he'll play the game. Nick hasnt won forever and probably has an opponent in mind but this opponent and the money Nick looking for ..... just isnt going to happen and it shouldnt.

I called b.s on Nick coming back a long time ago. Masvidal shouldve never been gifted a 2nd shot at title .... a total joke. However- A Nk Diaz Maz fight wouldve been huge. Maz whooped younger Nate and the welter division is shite. Nick beating Masvidal wouldnt be out of the question and a still a respected name on maz s ledger if he won. The banter and lead up to fight wouldve been awesome.

Knowing Nick- he wants his cake, eat it and comeback for seconds.
Not happening.

He had the chance awhile ago. Things are different now ...... especially financially.
He blew it. He blew it. HE BLEW IT !

....and I've always looked forward to Nick Diaz scraps. Hes another guy who really never enjoyed fighting but once he entered cage - he always brought it.

If Nick wants to fight, he needs to talk to Scott Coker. Coker specializes in refurbished MMA stars.

Diaz vs. Condit will be a solid co-main event on PPV. Uncle Dana better get this shit done.

I don't even care if Nick never fights again. I just want a 4-hour long press conference rant due to the media only asking, "How has life been for you?".

Dana put that he talks to "young and hungry" fighters daily that want to break into the top 10. Well, Nick isn't young, doesn't care for top 10. But you can't say he's not hungry. Guaranteed that dude has a list of guys he wants to punch in the face.

if you listen to the interview he basically says if Nicks medically cleared and wants to fight he'll give him a fight. Waiting to see who Nick wants.

Dana should know his hardball tactics are noticeable. He will give his left nut to get Diaz in that cage

Loosely translated, ( I don’t want to pay him what he wants )
Dude you booked cm punk , get the fuck outta here
This. Booking CM Punk in the UFC for TWO fights killed what little credibility Dana had left.

Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley 2 in Bellator. Tell me you wouldn’t watch.

Back