Dana promises ‘Moron’ Mario Yamasaki will never ref again in UFC

Dana doesn't get to decide this; he's just going full throttle because he needs everyone to focus on Yamasaki, and not on the fact that the UFC set up a fight between a crack head and a legit contender where "surprise!" the crack head could've been seriously hurt.

Plenty of blame to go around for how this played out; it's certainly not all on Yamasaki.

Dipshit Dana has said alot of things and promised even more. Don't believe his lies.

I was more pissed off when Herb Dean stopped Nunes from sacrificing Rousey to the just bleed god.

DFW reserves the right to make matchups that should never be allowed by a commission, but yeah, blame the ref...

No Dana, you are a moron for letting a girl who was a crack addict and was living in a crack home.. and started doing cardio kickboxing classes and then 15 months later she is in UFC on the main card against a title challenger who has been fighting pro for many years. You are disgusting and it should never be sanctioned.

People need to do their research about Priscila Cachoeira, the fact that UFC signed her and made her fight Valetina is disgusting and I don't even know why the police didn't put a stop to this. probably because its in Brazil. She is so amateurish that shes below amateur level

It seems like you didnt do any research either. She is pretty far from being "below amateur level" for wmma standards. She was 8-0 as a pro coming into the ufc and she would give most other chicks of that division a good fight. The reason this was a mismatch is that they gave her shevchenko, who is a much better fighter than 99% of the women currently signed, for her ufc debut. She probably would have won her first ufc fight if they gave her someone like PVZ. Also not sure why people are feeling the need to knock on her for making it out of an situation most people couldnt. If anything that speaks for her as a fighter.

Last edited:
Was the stoppage THAT bad? I have to watch it now just for this reason.

Why would Dana match Valentina with a completely unknown fighter debuting in the big leagues, if he was so concerned with fighter safety? From what I've heard, Priscila Cachoeira hasn't even looked that good in her wins outside the UFC. Also it's WMMA so there's not a whole lot of talent to begin with.

Back