Dana promises ‘Moron’ Mario Yamasaki will never ref again in UFC

I don't understand the hate he's getting for this fight. Literally every time he told her he was about to stop it she improved her position. The second crucifix was a little bad but she made it out again and I've never seen that happen once, let alone twice in the same fight.

Maybe that fat fuck should take a look at who actually booked that mismatch. The UFC is 100% to blame on this one and Fatty Fuckface McFatFat knows that.

Dana's such a dick, loves throwing fighters/referee under a bus.

Oh yeah, the ufc isn’t in any way responsible for this ridiculous lopsided matchmaking at all.

Poor refereeing yes
Poor cornering yes
Poor matchmaking yes
Poor sanctioning yes

I wonder why it turned out as an ugly ridiculously one sided beat down?!

Dana should put the same ban on that chicks corner. They were willing to let that girl get beat to death on live television if there was still any sort of 0.01% chance she could have gotten a W.

Yamasaki is known for this, so I guess I don't blame Dana but corners share a responsibility too

Screen_shot_2012-01-29_at_5.34.33_PM.png

dnB4qqk.jpg

#yamasakididnothingwrong
#makemmagreatagain

I'd kind of have to agree,
He's had many horrible calls
Just yesterday I watched the Black Beast vs Travis Browne, how mario was standing there while Travis got GnP'ed unconscious.

Lets not forget this fight shouldve been stopped way before the illegal elbows were ever thrown.

Poor Hammill! Mazzagatti wanted that man dead.

10335-HamillJones186TUF10_chop_display_image.jpg

Exactly the point defenders of Mario are making; Hamill came back from all that to win the fight. Check the record.

Mario is a let them bang kind of bro.

dana feeling the heat for allowing this mismatch. though it's still the fighter's fault for not realizing who she was fighting and her own limitations.

I wouldnt be suprissed if he does blacklist him. Look at Mazzagatti, Dana said he wouldn't be back and he hasn't been...

Yeah. That shit was terrible. Yes the UFC should have never made the bout but the ref is there to protect the fighter. There was zero competition there. The only reason she was "moving" was out of survival. Bitch was getting curb stomped. Fuck Mario..this isn't the first time and fighting is a short window in life. He is not able to recognize the enviornment the fight is evolving to. That girl had zero success with anything. Stop the damn fight idiot.

Yea, it was terrible to watch. It was not a fight at all. It looked like an trained fighter assaulting someone right of the street. The UFC was obviously wrong for signing this, but Yamasaki is a moron for not stoping that fiasco.

Yeah, isn't this up to the SACs and not UFC?

If Dana wants to freeze someone out, maybe he should start with the idiot matchmaker that made the fight?

Back