Dana predicts 182 does 750k PPV buys - has he ever made a prediction before?

I attended 174 and bought both 177 and 178, but I actually won't be buying this one.

I'm watching it at the Canadian Brewhouse since a good friend of mine I haven't seen in a while is going to be visiting family nearby.

I'm kinda torn, part of me really wants to watch the fight by myself at home so I can really analyze everything going on in the main event without worrying about being rude to people I'm supposed to be socializing with, but such is life haha.

I attended 174 and bought both 177 and 178, but I actually won't be buying this one.

I'm watching it at the Canadian Brewhouse since a good friend of mine I haven't seen in a while is going to be visiting family nearby.

I'm kinda torn, part of me really wants to watch the fight by myself at home so I can really analyze everything going on in the main event without worrying about being rude to people I'm supposed to be socializing with, but such is life haha.
Buy it on the mobile app

I dont know how many buys it will do but judging by my little circle it has mainstream appeal
A buncha people I know that never watch MMA are interested in this fight

I'm buying this, you better believe.

I shall be purchasing full price for this event so there is 1 out of the 750k. I think it will do 600-800k. Anything below 600k then UFC is dead.

So a bit more than Jones vs Evans (700k buys)

I'm watching these fights the only way they should be experienced, in the comfort of my own home, in my underwear, with Vietnamese food on my lap, like God intended. So that's another buy I suppose.

That seems shockingly realistic.

I also hope he's right. This does seem like a big deal. There is a local restaurant that occasionally shows Mayweather fights. I was driving by it yesterday and it had a big sign saying, "Jones vs. Cormier Sat 8PM" on it. I was surprised.

I would buy it but watching it elsewhere.

I think it'll do pretty well. The hype is great on it. Great media presence

Back