Dana post fight FS1 interview. Says Ronda is doing better than after the Holly loss.

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
No video

he says He's been with Ronda the entire time after the loss and she's taking it better than the Holly loss. Still devastated.

Says everyone was chirping about the promotion for this fight and he could have spent 100 million on ads and nobody would know who Amanda Nunes was , after tonight everyone knows. Now they know. That's why he's the promoter and everyone else isn't.

on Cody vs Cruz rematch.

Said TJ said if he doesn't get it's rigged so he thinks he's going to give a rematch to Cruz just to make him right. (I think he's joking. I hope he is. ) Say TJ is a conspiracy theorist.. babbles some.. says maybe he will give him the fight.

ehh. that's it. It was short.

So Dana, you're telling me nobody knows the girl that won the title in the main event of your big grand UFC 200? Well shit I knew UFC 200 underperformed and was lackluster, but I didn't realize you held it with such irrelevance. We'd better all keep that in mind for the next time you try to promote a card the way you did 200.

I hope she is

I have real concerns about her mindset

I hope she can recover and move on to other things

Dana is such a douche. Trying to act unrustled and that hes still some genius promoter. Truth is he and the new owners were heavily invested in Ronda's success tonight and now they are sweating bricks. Guaranteed their thinking "maybe we should go fly out to see Conor" right now.

The man of truth has spoken

So Dana, you're telling me nobody knows the girl that won the title in the main event of your big grand UFC 200? Well shit I knew UFC 200 underperformed and was lackluster, but I didn't realize you held it with such irrelevance. We'd better all keep that in mind for the next time you try to promote a card the way you did 200.

everyone knows that lesnar was the main event of that card, people tuned out after

she could have maybe done some movies, etc had she retired after fighting Holm. Getting destroyed by Nunes, no one in Hollywood will touch her with a 10 foot pole.

So, "he's spent the entire time with Ronda" and not the winner/champion? Guess we know who he wanted to win / be the face of the BW division.

Last edited:
How many of the casual fans gave a shit abt Amanda x Miesha after Aldo, Anderson, Cormier and Edgar?

I think hes right.

Dana getting desperate for recognition. He's like the Ronda of MMA promotion

Dana no friend of Ronda if he was he would not have put her in with Amanda for her first match back after long layoff.

Chuck Liddell understood that a long layoff then first match with champion was a bad idea.

He is just spinning the logic for Ronda's demand that she wanted to fight the champion.

Her coaches suck and keep telling her what she wants to hear and not the truth. She needed more time to get her training and her skills up to a good standard.

she could have maybe done some movies, etc had she retired after fighting Holm. Getting destroyed by Nunes, no one in Hollywood will touch her with a 10 foot pole.

Clearly they weren't touching her after Holly either. Remember the Roadhouse remake and all that other nonsense? It's not like she had any acting ability. The gimmick died with the Holme fight.

Didntread to be honest but i think she simply
Doesnt understand the reality and implications of tonight's competition yet since it was so abrupt. She is one of the unluckiest priviledged by circumstances person ever. And it might seem to suck and be unnaceptable.

everyone knows that lesnar was the main event of that card, people tuned out after

You're not wrong, but that's part of the point. Dana wants to pat himself on the back as a great promoter when UFC 200 was just a giant clusterfuck of bad promotion decisions beginning to end.

Dana is such a douche. Trying to act unrustled and that hes still some genius promoter. Truth is he and the new owners were heavily invested in Ronda's success tonight and now they are sweating bricks. Guaranteed their thinking "maybe we should go fly out to see Conor" right now.
WHy would Uncle dana care? He cashed out hundreds of millions in the sale, no? Isnt he just on board with WME for the transition?

No video
Says everyone was chirping about the promotion for this fight and he could have spent 100 million on ads and nobody would know who Amanda Nunes was , after tonight everyone knows. Now they know. That's why he's the promoter and everyone else isn't.

Lol.

A group of sherebros could have promoted this fight.

That's not telling me much, she handled the last loss about as bad as she possibly could

Back