Dana: Pac throws his best shots while getting hit?

he does get hit a lot. just that he walks through it now

Dana is a fucking idiot in relation to the whole Fedor situation... his logic could be applied to some of his own top fighters... this is mma.. anybody can get caught.. nobody is immune.. 1 mistake and thats it.. no 8 count.. thats just it.

On Toney, I'm pretty sure Toney is going to get taken down.. a life long wrestler vs. a life long boxer in a realm that often favors the wrestler..I don't think Toney has much of a shot.. especially considering he fights from a flat footed base.

On pac vs. May... he's right.. Pac likes to punch between his opponents punches.

When your opponents fist is on your face, He's not protecting himself!

Thats one thing I've always admired about Pac is when he gets hit you can see that he wants to hit you back instantly. He has a warrior spirit thats for sure

Dana is a fucking idiot in relation to the whole Fedor situation... his logic could be applied to some of his own top fighters... this is mma.. anybody can get caught.. nobody is immune.. 1 mistake and thats it.. no 8 count.. thats just it.

On Toney, I'm pretty sure Toney is going to get taken down.. a life long wrestler vs. a life long boxer in a realm that often favors the wrestler..I don't think Toney has much of a shot.. especially considering he fights from a flat footed base.

On pac vs. May... he's right.. Pac likes to punch between his opponents punches.

Yeah, He's annoying as hell when it comes down to it. Any fan that looks into Fedor will see he's the best Heavyweight, If not they'll at least see he's a special fighter.

His logic applies to too many fighters in the UFC but they're immune to it; You'll never hear him talk about Lesnar getting tapped or the fact he has a worse resume than Fedor, or any other champion the UFC has ever had. The guy interviewing him was an ass as well, He sounded like he worked for the UFC. "Man, I said, This guy isn't even that good!" Tool. I love that they discuss media hype, Priceless.

Has anyone ever heard Dana discuss boxing, Like, Actually talk about fights instead of obvious details? He always talks about how he's such a huge fan and trained but when he talks about fights he doesn't come off like he has a deep knowledge of the sport, Or any knowledge at that.

I think a loss is good for Fedor, I'd like to see him rematch Werdum and fight Alistar, Beat both of them then Go talk to Dana again. I still believe He's beat all the top heavyweights they have to offer. IMO, He'll train harder after this.

I remember when they were trying to sign Wanderlei. He called him a pussy, not very good, he's lost it, etc. They sign him; This guy is monster, he's coming in here looking to kill everyone. Lol.

He gets hit, but he knows that in an exchange your one punch cant beat his first, second, or even third punch so its like he invites getting hit once or twice to hurt you both physically as well as psychologically.

Pac's a dangerous guy and instead of backing up when he gets hit he comes forward and retaliates straight away to not miss the opportunity. I consider that commendable rather than a bad habit.

Dana is a known liar and only his 16 year old army of sycophants with daddy issues take anything he says about other orgs/fighters seriously. In MMA pretty much everyone gets "caught" and loses, the other 2 p4p guys lost to much worse guys, it's incredible that it took 35 fights for it to happen with Fedor. He seemed pretty calm in defeat just like in victory and has lost before in Sambo but come back well, so I expect the same in MMA. If Werdum had dominated Fedor for a couple of rounds and then finished him off that would have been a different case but from what I saw it was Fedor who made the big mistake in underestimating what Werdum can do on the ground and diving into his guard like he did with Nog's, Werdum didn't get his ADCC champ credentials for nothing.

The interviewer is a real knob polisher, MMA media doesn't seem to have much neutrality.

He is right about Pac, he is the kind of guy that takes a punch but hits you back with 3 punches.

He is putting up a well past his prime Boxer with no previous MMA experience against past his prime but still one of their best fighters ever (or so they say), talk about a freakshow fight. But it would funny if Toney KO's Randy just to see the implosion of sherdog, wonder what the shertards will say about "pillow fighting" then.

its called willing to exchange. its his way of counter punching :)

Dana does have a point. Pacquiao dropped Cotto the second time when he was about to potentially get hit with a Cotto punch.

I love that in the photo, Dana is in front of a banner for Rampage vs. Jardine.

i will lol if toney cracks randys glass jaw for good.

Dana does have a point. Pacquiao dropped Cotto the second time when he was about to potentially get hit with a Cotto punch.

thats he mostly gets his knockdowns. during exchanges. he has a crazy ability to punch and move his head at the same time. hooks, straights, uppercuts, jabs... and hurts people doing it.

on top of all this he's a southpaw so the punches comes to unorthodox angles.

thats he mostly gets his knockdowns. during exchanges. he has a crazy ability to punch and move his head at the same time. hooks, straights, uppercuts, jabs... and hurts people doing it.

on top of all this he's a southpaw so the punches comes to unorthodox angles.

Now don't get mad, but how does he do when the fighter is his fighting throws one-two punches. What I mean is with the Cotto fight, when Cotto used his jab and straight, he was able to push pac around the ring and Pac really did throw back anything. When Cotto was trying to throw 3-4 punch combos then Pac would throw in-between and land his most effective punches.

Now when pac gets off first then i haven't seen anybody able to defend to well against his 4-6 punch combo, they most just stand and cover until he done and by the time they try to throw back he is already out of range. I think he is a way better fighter then when he last fought JMM, but I still have question about his style and can he really beat every type of fighter.

How do you think he would to with some like a martinez, or Malagani? not those exact fighters but someone with their style of hit and run or someone that is going to look to outbox him and not walk him down.

Now don't get mad, but how does he do when the fighter is his fighting throws one-two punches. What I mean is with the Cotto fight, when Cotto used his jab and straight, he was able to push pac around the ring and Pac really did throw back anything. When Cotto was trying to throw 3-4 punch combos then Pac would throw in-between and land his most effective punches.

Now when pac gets off first then i haven't seen anybody able to defend to well against his 4-6 punch combo, they most just stand and cover until he done and by the time they try to throw back he is already out of range. I think he is a way better fighter then when he last fought JMM, but I still have question about his style and can he really beat every type of fighter.

How do you think he would to with some like a martinez, or Malagani? not those exact fighters but someone with their style of hit and run or someone that is going to look to outbox him and not walk him down.

I think Pacs footwork would negate Malignaggi and would probably do the same against Martinez. I think Pavlik showed that Martinez isn't unstoppable before he got cut.

I think Pacs footwork would negate Malignaggi and would probably do the same against Martinez. I think Pavlik showed that Martinez isn't unstoppable before he got cut.

I think Pac beats Paulie but not sure about Martinez cause of his size. I am not a real big fan of Da Sex but his fights are fun to watch and like you said I thought Kelly was doing real good in the middle rds before the cuts, but then Martinez did was he was supposed to do, Work them cuts.

I was also thinking about Pac and how he comes in from weird angles but from the most part in a straight line, he jumps in a starts throwing his 4-6 punch combos and he side steps after he done. I was thinking that if someone could throw one or two punch combo to catch him quick on the way in and then step to the side. Is he footwork good enough to not let them or he speed to good that they wouldn't be able to pull off such a thing. I just thinking on what type of fight plan could someone use to beat him.

Back