Dana open to idea of Cyborg in the UFC

The only fight that matters

Awesome. That means Cyborg comes in two or more years and looks like an old Fedor.
Also, WTF comparison at the end.

Didn't he say that after Florini asked him specifically about Holm on UFC Tonight?

Last edited:
Dana would be open to the idea of Rosie O'Donnell in the UFC if she could sell a few PPVs

I considered it a forgone conclusion when they showed her cornering Bethe Correia a couple weeks ago. Zoomed in on her with the camera. Of course she's gonna be fighting in the UFC soon.

Last edited:
if she proves in invicta that she can make 135 then I have no doubt the UFC will bring her over.

were as pretty as Ronda,Dana could've started a new 145 Lbs division just because of her.Imagine Cyborg fighting prowess with the face of Gina!

I will admit that I don't know much about WMMA.

So as a "casual fan" for WMMA, I don't know who these chicks are that they are lining up to fight RR and I don't care about any of them. They could be very accomplished fighters who totally deserve a title shot.

However, I remember Cyborg dismantling Gina back in the day and my impression is that she is the one woman who is widely seen as being competitive with RR.

So... until that fight gets booked or somebody convinces me that there is another real challenger out there, watching a WMMA title fight is a pass for me.

Just fucking sign her already, my God.. if she fails a drug test, she fails. Whatever.

That didn't stop them from signing Barnett and a lot of other fighters despite their past drug tests, and it's a shitty argument to not sign someone.

Basically Dana said Holm and Carano are just a matter of working out contracts. Cyborg has other issues like her idiot managers and actually cutting the 10 lbs that she said would kill her dead. And not to mention her past steroid use. So a lot more baggage and distrust when it comes to Cyborg. From what Dana said though, the opportunity is there if she wants it bad enough. Or she can keep running her mouth and doing nothing to back it up.

Back