Dana on why he spoke at RNC

I love the whole "rich and white" narrative.

Meanwhile the democrats having been using minorities like a voting plantation for half a century and where has it gotten their communities? Nowhere.

To be fair, the left uses minorities for more than just votes- they're great for photo-ops too

"I'll have them N*****s voting Democrat for 200 years" - LBJ, a Democratic president speaking on the creation of the welfare state. They sold off all our jobs to other nations and gave us a government nipple to suck on in exchange. Now you think they're your friend because they're the ones giving you the nipple... idiots.

Everybody who knows Trump personally say's he's a very loyal compassionate dude. Of course nobody ever here's that. Bernie has no friends and Hillary lets her friends die in Benghazi. .

???????

tumblr_m05t2z9a1k1roy4svo1_400.gif

And who would that be again?

seriously? Jesus fucking christ....

He's the founder of the Fascist party, and along with Hitler and Japan formed this Axis power in WWII

Merica's education system at work

Doesn't sherdog usually put anything political into the War Room?

seriously? Jesus fucking christ....

He's the founder of the Fascist party, and along with Hitler and Japan formed this Axis power in WWII

Merica's education system at work
I meant who's this "authoritarian akin to Benito Mussolini" you're talking about

55 year deal? lol, he probably won't even live long enough for a 10 year deal because of old age.

Once you reach 60 years old you could expire at any time just being old

was this a dana and hillary thread?

no?

There's your answer
OK so you mean Trump? Because that sounds absurd to me, I thought you were thinking about Bernie Sanders, given how close a lot of his views are to Mussolini's and how similar their standpoints on various topics are and I was confused because I remembered Dana calling Sanders a lunatic and attending the RNC, not the DNC.

I'm not surprised, mothergoofers!

giphy.gif

He really needed to explain this to me. I had no idea why a hate filled rich white guy would support another hate filled rich white guy.

and they still wouldn't even come close to tax rates you see around the world... americans just like to complain
Yeah, complain about more gov't authority over spending more of your money. Which of those high tax countries get anywhere near the immigration the US gets?

Yeah, complain about more gov't authority over spending more of your money. Which of those high tax countries get anywhere near the immigration the US gets?

per capita, there's tons of countries that get comparable amounts of immigration

Why does he even have to defend that?

cause he's basically supporting a guy solely based on what he did for him personally with little to no thought about what's actually best for the country.

per capita, there's tons of countries that get comparable amounts of immigration
Ha, Sweden and France? Crime rates are going great there. Why would it have to be per capita? Having a smaller population to begin with doesn't affect the number of people who want to be there.

Back