Media Dana on Ngannou/Gane: "You got two guys who had a falling out, and don't like each other" - BT Sport

What's your point? Fight hype has tons of fiction.
You cited Rowling and Stephen and King who sell fiction as fiction. Dana is trying to sell fiction is fact. That's the point. It would be different if Dana said imagine if they hated each other, but he is trying to make us believe it is real. So my point is your examples were used incorrectly.

You cited Rowling and Stephen and King who sell fiction as fiction. Dana is trying to sell fiction is fact. That's the point. It would be different if Dana said imagine if they hated each other, but he is trying to make us believe it is real. So my point is your examples were used incorrectly.
No my point was not understood correctly. Making shit up makes certain people lots of money. Dana saying Gane and Francis don't like each other has a kernel of truth. It's not like they never trained together and had never met before. It isn't fictional, it may be embellished but not pure fiction.

No my point was not understood correctly. Making shit up makes certain people lots of money. Dana saying Gane and Francis don't like each other has a kernel of truth. It's not like they never trained together and had never met before. It isn't fictional, it may be embellished but not pure fiction.
Ah ok I see your point.

I heard he hates Skittles :cool:
OMG how can anyone hate Skittles, they are the devils candy :D I'm surprised he is that ripped and tall without Skittles in his diet, I hope he doesn't have the French equivalent of Skittles which is Snails

cat-shocked.gif

The thing is @GORO really believe Dana white in all of this

DANA "THE GREATEST PROMOTER" WHITE

just carry around the KO clip reel of francis when asked about this fight....thats all thats needed to sell it

Back