Media Dana on Ngannou/Gane: "You got two guys who had a falling out, and don't like each other" - BT Sport

I die everytime Uncle Goof or anyone commentating drops the "oh they don't like each other" line now. It's the laziest form of promotion. Overused during the Rashad vs Rampage fight and they still intend to keep using it.

<31>

Lol. One guy is talking solely about his contract and wanting to box and the other guy is the most respectful opponent ever.

It’s hard to even pretend there is bad blood here.

The only falling out was with Dana and team Francis

Dana is praying on a Gane victory. Looking forward to seeing his post fight reaction, either as red as a tomato or not being able to contain his smirking

lol they have both said the complete opposite so many times, only Ngannou had some issues with some coach. Gane is so laid back and easy going.. doubt he has any hate inside of him at all

Funny thing is if UFC had any marketing talent whatsoever this would do huge numbers and bring in a ton of attention. They are amateur hour to the fullest.

Well Francis and Lopez had a falling out and don't like each other....sad that they won't get to fight

Dana should claimed one is pro-mandate and the other is anti-mandate.

<31>

I mean his job is to promote the PPV. What do you guys expect him to do/say?
Nobody expects a truthful word from Dana's lips. It would be insanity to do so of a man whose every word is a lie.

Personally, I can't hear a word coming from Dana's mouth. I only hear this.

Still no reason not to call him out on his lies.

THEY HATE EACH OTHER MAN
THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD PAY 70$ FOR A PPV

DOESNT MATTER THAT THERE ARE FREE STREAMS EVERYWHERE AND THEY DONT REALLY DISLIKE EACH OTHER.

Oh it works wonders. Has for Dana for ages. Yet there is a difference in writing fiction and making up things within real-life situations that are incorrect. But eh, who gives a fuck really? Its MMA not the end of the world.
It's only MMA. Fuck it worked for Trump. He actually got a bunch of morons to storm the capitol and try to overthrow the legitimately elected government.

Imagine poor Francis IF he wins, seeing how few PPVs “the biggest HW fight of all time” sells.

card is SO weak.

Back