Dana on Hardy: Everybody deserves a second chance...

Yes but you're saying the victim got paid off for the appeal how do you know the judge wasn't paid off for the initial conviction? To help the victim get her appeal payoff

I don't but I don't run down conspiracy rabbit-holes either. If you've seen the pictures of the girl, you'd know a payoff wasn't something needed for a conviction. The only way he got out of it was her not showing up. Or do you think the NFL was paid off too?

You only get second (and third and fourth and fifth.....) chances when you can make Dana and the ufc lots of money.

I don't but I don't run down conspiracy rabbit-holes either. If you've seen the pictures of the girl, you'd know a payoff wasn't something needed for a conviction. The only way he got out of it was her not showing up. Or do you think the NFL was paid off too?

LOL the NFL is on damage control since its failure with the Ray Rice incident, but yea the NFL, who suspended Tom Brady 4 games with no evidence but hearsay regarding deflating footballs, should be a good measure of justified suspensions.

<Huh2>

and you dont run down conspiracy rabbit holes but claim the victim was paid off not to show up to the appeal, when she could have been paid off at any point prior to that and dropped her charges.

LOL the NFL is on damage control since its failure with the Ray Rice incident, but yea the NFL, who suspended Tom Brady 4 games with no evidence but hearsay regarding deflating footballs, should be a good measure of justified suspensions.

<Huh2>

and you dont run down conspiracy rabbit holes but claim the victim was paid off not to show up to the appeal, when she could have been paid off at any point prior to that and dropped her charges.

I realize Occam's razor was never your friend but think about what you've conjured up in that thing you call a mind. You think the judge might have been paid off by someone to convict him just so Hardy would then be forced to pay the victim off?
If she or her representatives had money to pay off the judge, why would she need Hardy's money?

And yeah, The NFL is corrupt too. It's all a grand conspiracy and this time they just targeted poor Greg Hardy.

Geezus the excuses people come up with for shit on here. It's like visiting an alternate reality.

I realize Occam's razor was never your friend but think about what you've conjured up in that thing you call a mind. You think the judge might have been paid off by someone to convict him just so Hardy would then be forced to pay the victim off?
If she or her representatives had money to pay off the judge, why would she need Hardy's money?

And yeah, The NFL is corrupt too. It's all a grand conspiracy and this time they just targeted poor Greg Hardy.

Geezus the excuses people come up with for shit on here. It's like visiting an alternate reality.

If she wanted Hardy's money and was scared why not just take it the first time before he was convicted? I'm assuming you believe the girl against Diaz too?

If she wanted Hardy's money and was scared why not just take it the first time before he was convicted? I'm assuming you believe the girl against Diaz too?

Maybe because he thought he might not get convicted?

Pro athletes are used to getting away with things. That was reportedly one of the reasons the Cowboys cut him. The rest of the team got tired of his second, third, fourth etc, etc, chances for breaking team rules.

I don't know it for a fact but Occam's razor again would suggest that after the conviction, his lawyers probably negotiated a settlement with her.

how do you know daley wont get a second chance? and what has cope done recently to be brought back into the UFC?

Lol dude Daley was campaigning like mad a few years ago to the point where, I genuinely thought he would come back

Dana still fucked him off

Soon as he found out Greg Hardy was fighting, all he saw was a walking dollar sign.

If Dana says the rule is "everyone deserves a second chance," and someone brings up exceptions to that rule, bringing up someone to dispute that doesn't invalidate them as exceptions and isn't, himself, an exception.

Please try and keep up.

I agree, but for fucksake, you can't convey a point in that manner and blast someone for not keeping up.

Pretty sure Daley was talking shit after the fact as well. So he threw his second chance in the trash. If you want a second chance it's best to at least appear somewhat apologetic.

Maybe so but Hardy has never been apologetic. He was still claiming he was innocent of beating up his girlfriend.

"He certainly hasn’t expressed much in the way of remorse. As recently as two years ago he was proclaiming his innocence on these charges and implying that the photos published by Deadspin were faked."
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/06/no-th...-second-chances-or-redemption-its-about-money

everyone deserves their first chance even the racists

YWSh7Rq9_400x400.jpeg

I agree, but for fucksake, you can't convey a point in that manner and blast someone for not keeping up.
Exceptions to exceptions are not exceptions. It's not rocket science. It's like saying "on the other hand" twice, and either that motherfucker is Goro, or he's retarded

Back