Media Dana on Ariel RE Hardy: "I don't give a **** what he thinks."

Are you ok ?

You posted her shilling where she’s supposed to and has no choice unless she wants to completely alienate herself from management and said that “she doesn’t give a fuck”

If she did, we would never know because only a complete moron would take the opportunity to shit on the event and bosses and create a HUGE controversy when she’s being basically gifted a chance

Come on man, shit should be obvious enough
There's nothing obvious. You're making up a narrative and insisting there's no other possibility. Find someone else to entertain your fantasy. I'm over it.

man people still say 'i could give a shit'? that means you do care you dumbass. its 'i couldn't give a shit'.

No, it means you 'could' care. Maybe he just didn't complete the sentence; I could give a shit, but I don't

No, it means you 'could' care. Maybe he just didn't complete the sentence; I could give a shit, but I don't
i have never heard anyone say 'i could care' lol

if you don't care, then just say 'i don't care'.

That's because Luke Thomas is a cuck who would happily watch in a cage as his wife has sex with her boyfriend.

Everything you need to know about the "MMA media" is summed up in Ariel asking a legitimate question at a UFC press conference, Dana White responding with some dismissive insult, and Ariel's colleagues LAUGHING to suck up to Dana, with a few even heckling Ariel afterwards.

(Well that, and BloodyElbow having an obnoxious SJW writer on their staff who was also a pedophile they were forced to fire as a result. BloodyElbow's reaction? Go after the guy who discovered he was a pedo.)

Anywho, Dana White is the lowest form of scumbag, someone his own mother and brothers hate, so of course he dislikes anyone calling him out.

You do know Luke Thomas is a 6'6 280lb ex marine that would maul the fuck out of you. I doubt he's the cuck in a cage type.

I have young kids and the other day they were watching spongebob squarepants and mr.krabs was on all he seems to care about is money. Doesn't that sound a bit like Dana? Sorry it's got nothing to with the thread. Just see Dana in the title and was curious to know if anybody agreed with my observation.

You do know Luke Thomas is a 6'6 280lb ex marine that would maul the fuck out of you. I doubt he's the cuck in a cage type.

Are you his bottom bitch on the side or something?

Luke Thomas is a wonderful example that looks can be deceiving. Visually, he is a big, strong ex-Marine who has dabbled in martial arts. Should be a Chad, right?

Wrong.

Instead, he is a weak, pathetic cuck of a man who wimpers and licks the ass of Dana and every fighter he comes across, especially the woman. And then cries and apologizes if they say mean words to him.

Contrast that with Ariel, who looks like a complete wimp, but has serious balls, asking hard questions and pissing off Dana and fighters alike. And when they talk shit to him, he either laughs or explains that it's not his job to be their friends.

Unless it's money he will not care if a fighter dies of dehydration or a fighter convicted of abuse is fighting tonight.

There's nothing obvious. You're making up a narrative and insisting there's no other possibility. Find someone else to entertain your fantasy. I'm over it.
lol @ making something up and mega lol @ it not being obvious

You’re one of those people who needs a news report to confirm the sun will be rising tmr

lol @ making something up and mega lol @ it not being obvious

You’re one of those people who needs a news report to confirm the sun will be rising tmr
Not even Ariel and the other sorry media bloggers are trying to push your retarded narrative.

When she approached Hardy to discuss the situation, was it voluntarily, as she claims, or was it on orders from Dana? Or were the both given scripts by UFC management about a fabricated conversation they never really had and told they must conform if they ever wanted to work in a first world country again?

Back