Media Dana on Ariel RE Hardy: "I don't give a **** what he thinks."

I mean, does anyone give a fuck what Ariel thinks?

He doesn’t care what ariel thinks but he gets fired up every time someone asks him about it. Nice try dana

If any of the great shoopers in this forum can make a gif out of danas reaction on this video the mma community will forever be greatful.

2z58yki.gif

man people still say 'i could give a shit'? that means you do care you dumbass. its 'i couldn't give a shit'.
Not really. That’s true for “I could care less.”

“I could give a shit” still implies that you don’t give a shit. You COULD, but you don’t.

Love how he says, "they would eventually end up on a card together...".

Shut the fuck up, Dana. Rachel is 1 loss away from getting axed and going back to work at a local Hooters, ya fuckin' goof.

“I don’t give a shit what Ariel Helwani thinks. Who the f-ck is Ariel Helwani to question anything we do?"

Uh, a journalist doing his job?

What’s funny is this is probably the happiest Ariel has been since heading over to espn and completely bombing so far

At least he instigated a reaction out of Dana; for weasels like him this is a huge personal victory

Seems the one person most entitled to being upset about Hardy being on the ESPN+ 1 card couldn't give fewer fucks.

That’s what it seems like ? It seems like a 2-2 fighter that will easily get cut if she loses is trying to keep her job

That’s what it seems like ? It seems like a 2-2 fighter that will easily get cut if she loses is trying to keep her job
What does that have to do with the perceived controversy caused by Hardy and Ostovich being on the same card and Ariel's and Dana's opinions? I know it's Saturday, but it's pretty early to be incoherent, don't ya think? Or is it Saturday night in your parts? :D

Dana is so pissed he can't get rid of Ariel. Tried to ban Ariel, the ban got lifted.
Now Ariel got hired by the same company the UFC is doing business with.
He is somewhat forced here to sit in front of clueless journalists drilling him over Ariel's comments.
It's pretty funny.

They both gotta do what they gotta do. While in contradiction, they’re both necessary.

Not surprising

He did not give a shit about people buying tickets, hotels, flights, etc to the last UFC fight card of 2018

So he's gonna give a shit about Ariel . . .But gonna have to deal with him anyway.

LOL

What does that have to do with the perceived controversy caused by Hardy and Ostovich being on the same card and Ariel's and Dana's opinions? I know it's Saturday, but it's pretty early to be incoherent, don't ya think? Or is it Saturday night in your parts? :D
Are you ok ?

You posted her shilling where she’s supposed to and has no choice unless she wants to completely alienate herself from management and said that “she doesn’t give a fuck”

If she did, we would never know because only a complete moron would take the opportunity to shit on the event and bosses and create a HUGE controversy when she’s being basically gifted a chance

Come on man, shit should be obvious enough

Back