Media Dana on Ariel RE Hardy: "I don't give a **** what he thinks."

Seems the one person most entitled to being upset about Hardy being on the ESPN+ 1 card couldn't give fewer fucks.

man people still say 'i could give a shit'? that means you do care you dumbass. its 'i couldn't give a shit'.

Words mean nothing, he could and I think he is planning on giving Ariel actual shit.

"He doesnt give a shit what anybody thinks." Sums him up really.

Last edited:
Its only a matter of time for the goat promoter to get rid of ariel from espn.
Nah. ESPN actually value investigative journalism to a certain extent. Plus, controversy sells. So Helwani dragging Dana through the mud is good for ESPN.

No one cares! Even super Liberal luke Thomas was saying that only the mma media have made something out of it.
I love the subtle cuck shill for some guy no one has ever heard of. Go cash in your micro-duckets.

Danas face is absolutely priceless when ariels name gets mentioned. Classic:

Get him red goof!

Ariel helwani doing the impossible and making dana seem likable here

<36>

If any of the great shoopers in this forum can make a gif out of danas reaction on this video the mma community will forever be greatful.
I think he is making Hardy come off a little sympathetic (for lack of a better word).

The weasel's time will come

It already did...

575638f925b1f136015194.gif

Pretty sure Ariel has immunity at this point.

Dana can't do shit.

Ariel Is the best MMA Journalist / reporter In the game..he's too valuable to whoever he's working for / with.

He can pretty much say anything he wants, so long as It's nothing too politically incorrect.

Part of his identity, what makes him such a popular figure Is his tendency to stir the pot, it's the reason why he's earned so much money In this industry. No shocker he's going to continue to press those buttons

Dana is a chump. Ariel is a great mma journalist.

Anyone rustled by Ariel's questions is a little bitch with thin skin.

Why is ariel such a hypersensitive crybaby

People need to stop getting so butt hurt about what Ariel says.

Let the man play the game.

This is the entertainment Industry, Ariel does what he's paid to do. From where I'm sitting, It's hard for me to hate on a man for that.

underneath all the drama and instigating, Ariel's a decent enough guy.

It's kinda weird that at this stage of sports, people still take all this shit so seriously.

Grow some thicker skin

Seems the one person most entitled to being upset about Hardy being on the ESPN+ 1 card couldn't give fewer fucks.

To be fair, Ostovich has zero leverage. She says she doesn't like it, and the UFC can retaliate by not booking her in a fight for years, all while keeping her under contract and unable to earn any other money as a fighter.

Why is ariel such a hypersensitive crybaby

Thats a better description of Dana who continually bullies people to get his own way, and lashes out when he get stymied.

I remembered he was angry with Josh Gross for giving other promotions equal coverage on this website, then quietly tried to hire Gross to join UFC. Gross had the integrity to refuse the offer.

Back