Dana Never Bothered to Roast Henry Cejudo in the media when he retired

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He didn’t say anything like:

“Henry Cejudo is scared to fight!”

“Henry doesn’t want to fight anyone out here!”

Didn’t say he would get his ass kicked by Yan or Sterling or the guys at 125.

He just let him go and never looked back.

i remember when henry announced that he was retiring, it seemed very serious at the time, and maybe that's why dana didn't say anything. it could be he truly thought he was done. so why talk crap about someone who's done fighting? i think most of us now feel like he'll be back.

Haven't said anything bad about Khabib either. Dana is a slimeball but him shit talking retired champions is exaggerated in here.

Pretty short sighted of him.

Haven't said anything bad about Khabib either. Dana is a slimeball but him shit talking retired champions is exaggerated in here.
Until Khabib turns 40 and stays retired Dana will always be nice to him hoping for another fight...

Henry retired?

shit talk olympic athelete while running f level cock fighting organization? okay...

Henry did it himself with the CCC crap and calling out every fighter under the sun. If he is going to come back, just come back. I don't think he will and I think he will have limited success as the division goes through it's usual changes and he falls behind.

Possibly because Henry is a clown and no one believed he was really going to retire.
Why would Dana poke fun at one of his biggest WWE characters when his characters pull this shit between every fight? You don’t want to piss him off and make him serious about doing it, the honk must go on.

Cejudo retiring didn't hurt the division that much. Also the guy thrives for attention and Dana probably didn't want to give it to him.

No clout = Dana gives no fucks
This. Cejudo may have had a cult-level of appeal, but he wasn't a big draw (no pun intended). Besides, he clearly loves attention, and I think if Dana did have a problem with him then he would still avoid talking about him.

Back