Dana: "More impressive winner of Hendricks/Brown, Macdonald/Lombard gets next shot"

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrankings!

Sounds like we need a tournament. All in one night. Winner gets the shot and 100G

Only one of those 4 guys hasn't already lost to the champ, should just be Lombard with a win

GSP lost to Hughes and Serra, never should've got a rematch?

I can appreciate though that this is yet another "head scratcher" from the UFC after finally giving up on the ridiculous trilogy fight. So if Macdonald vs Lombard ends up being a great but close fight and Hendricks starches Brown in round 1, Hendricks gets the shot? that would be bullshit.

Rory lost his title fight when Dana re-watched the replay and saw his Baby Gorilla chest pounding. It was seriously pathetic.

I honestly can't really see Matt brown beating Hendricks but I hope to god he does.

Didn't he just say Kelvin can get the shot too with a win over Woodley?

If you ain't sure dude just don't say it, plenty of other ways to hype these fights without saying "this guy gets the shot" then eventually doesn't get it.

Maybe it will be the first attempt at an Elimination Chamber MMA match; 6 men enter, one man leaves!

Jarl

Everyone gets a title shot!

Title shots for everybody!

What the hell this doesn't make sense, the more impressive winner needs to wait until Lawler fights Diaz

never listen to a word Dana says when it comes to title shots. he's a habitual liar with no credibility.

Diaz and GSP are huge trump cards in this equation as well

So, apparently the guys at Bloody Elbow get their "insider info" from UFC Tonight too?

Dana white is a ****

Look, the next title shot is going to go to .............. Akiyama!

UFC Japan in May.

Back