Dana: "More impressive winner of Hendricks/Brown, Macdonald/Lombard gets next shot"

Dana should just shut up and let the cards fall where they may.

Hopefully Kelvin beats Woodley impressively and leapfrogs everybody.

Funny that Dana has so much influence on MMA "journalism"(?) that nobody calls him on his contradictory spews of bs. Yes, I know he/they are promoters but this gets a little closer to being a circus everyday.

Hendricks gets it with a boring decision confirmed.

Rory has to fight 2 more times lol.

Only one of those 4 guys hasn't already lost to the champ, should just be Lombard with a win

Agreed.

Sounds good to me. All those guys deserve it if they win their next fight.

How can a single group of people be so bitchy? How about both winners are fuckin worthy to fight for the belt, both make a case. That's why he's saying this, to make them fight a little harder cause in all honesty it's so close. Both wins are of equal importance. How can people be so fuckin daft? FUCK

If Hitler removed the likes of people on sherdog from the face of the Earth we would be erecting statues of him.

Rory was the number 1 contender. Hector Lombard was not. Matt Brown was not. Former Champ Hendricks loses, cancels out Rory as number 1 contender. UFC now wants a competition of who has the most impressive method of victory, not accounting for quality level of respective opponent. The only competition Johny and Rory should be having is fighting each other for number 1 contender. UFC is scared and bush league.

Hendricks split two evenly fought matches with the champ Lawler, who beat on Rory. That's why Hendricks is the number one contender and Rory dropped to number 2. If Lawler KO'ed Johny, he desrved to be dropped beneath Rory. IT DID NOT HAPPEN.

Once and for all I wanted Robbie to win both fights with Johny!

Lawler-Lombard would be one hell of a fight. He's the only guy Lawler hasn't already fought. I'm sick of rematches.

So why you're arguing that Dana is making a mockery out of the sport, you're also saying Rory should leapfrog over Johny, without earning it, because it's a "popular" decision? I get it now!!

Dana's only problem is that he suggested Rory gets a title shot with a win over Woodley. Of course he could not have predicted Johny's fights with GSP and Lawler would all end in controversy but that's meaningless because Rory beat Woodley.

Go Lombard.

Ironically the biggest controversy to come of Hendricks/Lawler 2 is that the meat head president wants to set up Hendricks/Lawler 3.

Back