Dana messed that one up in how he handled it

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whether or not you think Holm vs Rousey is more appealing lets put that aside.

1. The UFC has Ronda announce this on tv before informing Meisha. I understand wanting the surprise factor but you have to at least show the courtesy to Tate and her team.

2. Dana says this fight is just way more appealing we have seen the Tate fight twice already. So as a billion dollar company that has taken a sport around the world you just now realized that there was already 2 fights between Rousey and Tate. You knew that when you announced it how can you be that dumb to just now say well we have already seen it twice. Also now you kinda fucked yourself after Rousey smokes Holm because what if Cyborg doesn't make weight, Julianna Penna and Nunes all lose and your left with Tate. Now your gonna turn around and sell a fight you just shit on.

This is not about which fight is more appealing but how the UFC treats its employees and the stupidity to announce it and then go back on it citing there has already been 2 previous fights,

3. This is the same company that is giving Cain an instant rematch, layoff and alttitude or not get got beat and finished and there is loads of other contenders. Same company that is giving Gus a title shot after getting ktfo in 2 minutes, this fucking brand. PS fuck the reebok kits

Last edited:
BJ-penn-crying2.png

That's a whole lotta whining. It's ok Princess, things will be alright.

ok then don't listen to him anymore. did you just want to vent?

200.gif

"FutureBwChamp"

I think we've found Bryan Tate's Sherdog account guys.

your money speaks louder.
if enough people decide that watching a 25 second can crushing on an obviously mismatched opponent isn't worth their $60 then the ufc will have to listen.
the problem is americans just can't get enough of ronda right now and as stupid as this is they're going to buy whatever dana tells them to.

I'm not sure what you're crying about. They didn't tell Tate first??? Nunes is the fight I'd like to have seen made.

Sherdog aside, Dana is probably a narcissist, He doesn't care.

thats a surprise , the UFC is usually so professional about these things..............

Wow, I sure am glad TS made ANOTHER thread about the same thing you can find in 25 other threads.

Rousey hates Meisha with a passion and didn't want to let her have a title shot again*. She goes to Dana complains and he lets her have her way and announce it on TV just so she can screw over Meisha. This and the DNB BS shot at a cage girl just screams insecurity from Rousey.

*Not that she's afraid obviously just doesn't want Meisha to have anything.

Back