Dana: Melendez's win was a huge step back for TJ Grant

Gil vs grant...if he comes back in time...but seriously dude pulled out twice i think its fair

A step back for TJ? And Thomson is getting the next title shot?

wait, winning a close fight against Sanchez gets you a title shot? lol

Gil should get Pettis after Pettis beats Josh. TJ vs. Bendo. If he can beat Henderson he deserves the shot

what Dana meant to say is that "TJ Grant has a better chance of beating Pettis and I want to ride the Pettis money train a little longer"

what Dana meant to say is that "TJ Grant has a better chance of beating Pettis and I want to ride the Pettis money train a little longer"

I think Thomson, Melendez, and Grant all have good chances to beat Pettis. Thomson probably has the lowest chance but Thomson is no slouch. If the Thomson that showed up in Melendez/Thomson III or the Diaz fight shows up against Pettis then he's got as good of a chance as anyone. Its just that Thomson tends to be a bit inconsistent. Pettis is a little inconsistent too, IMO. So who knows how that fight goes down. If one fighter brings his A game and the other is having an off night then that fight could be a one-sided domination. If both bring their A game, it could be a FOTY candidate.

Dana White's heart is only big enough for one guy out with an injury, Dominick Cruz.

So you beat Diego freakin Sanchez and that moves you past TJ? The dumbest shit Ive ever heard.

Back