Dana Meeting With Aldo Tomorrow

The search function gives up various threads from different dates. Maybe if that could be fixed it'd be easier to use.
That is true. It should show them listed from most recent instead of randomly.

Dana's just using him to get to the burgers.

Yeah, it's not great.

Anyway, one more crappy re-posted thread won't make a difference. Though I'm sure it's only today Dana announced he was meeting Aldo. He doesn't really talk about meeting up with fighters unless he's going to give details of what the meeting is about. Though it looks like it could be Conor & Aldo II. Or like the Brazilian poster said, he's pandering to Aldo fans.

This guy shouldn't get a title fight after getting REKT in 13 seconds

Your title says "meeting tomorrow" & you quoted Dana saying he will "Call today"

Yeah, it's not great.

Anyway, one more crappy re-posted thread won't make a difference. Though I'm sure it's only today Dana announced he was meeting Aldo. He doesn't really talk about meeting up with fighters unless he's going to give details of what the meeting is about. Though it looks like it could be Conor & Aldo II. Or like the Brazilian poster said, he's pandering to Aldo fans.

Just click the more button at the bottom and you can sort by recent first.

Your title says "meeting tomorrow" & you quoted Dana saying he will "Call today"

Yeah, but I clicked the link on a couple of other articles which said:

“I love Jose (Aldo). I’ll call him today (Wednesday) and we’ll talk to decide who’s next for him,”

And actually he never said anything about meeting him, though I could have sworn I read he said he was. *shrug*

Do not make Aldo and Edgar fight eachother. Give the shot to one or the other, then the other one can have their shot next time around. No more of this bullshit with Conor turning down fights. Edgar deserves his shot no matter what, and in my eyes, Aldo deserves his rematch. Have Conor defend his fucking belt already.

Do not make Aldo and Edgar fight eachother. Give the shot to one or the other, then the other one can have their shot next time around. No more of this bullshit with Conor turning down fights. Edgar deserves his shot no matter what, and in my eyes, Aldo deserves his rematch. Have Conor defend his fucking belt already.

Lol already? It's been less than 2 months and he went up in weight to fight a top 10 p4p fighter.

Connor haters are fucking tards

If Conor beats RDA (don't expect it), Conor will drop the FW title and focus on LW/WW. Assuming the pitch to Aldo will be the plan if Conor wins. Then it would be Aldo/Edgar.

If Conor beats RDA (don't expect it), Conor will drop the FW title and focus on LW/WW. Assuming the pitch to Aldo will be the plan if Conor wins. Then it would be Aldo/Edgar.

I can't see him going to WW anytime soon. He's probably going to have to spend a bit of time putting on a bit more muscle. I think he was talking about the WW belt at the press conference as a way of letting Dos Anjos think he was over looking him. Same as he was talking about the LW belt on the world tour for the Aldo fight.

I know he's fighting at LW now, but you'd think at that time he'd be focusing on the FW belt and Aldo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back