Media Dana: Masvidal Next For Usman

Inb4 Usman mysteriously injured and Conor steps in on “short notice”.

Which Probably means Conor gets Khabib for his next fight like Dana said earlier .

Sad to say this but Usman gonna westlefuck the Baddest Muthafvcker to a 1 sided outcome.

'Me, you, and everybody else knows that that's the fight to make'

<{outtahere}>

Guarantee that if the UFC put a poll on their Twitter to vote for Masvidal/Conor or Masvidal/Usman, Masvidal/Conor would win the vote by a landslide.

Great, Uncle Dana is going to make motivated sober Conor wait until September and after Ramadan to fight Khabib, who could pull out even, then we don't get the 5 times a year as promised and instead just this fight. I say let him fight as many times as he wants, Gaethje, Masvidal, Poirier, Nate, GSP or even Usman. #JustSkrap

Great, Uncle Dana is going to make motivated sober Conor wait until September and after Ramadan to fight Khabib, who could pull out even, then we don't get the 5 times a year as promised and instead just this fight. I say let him fight as many times as he wants, Gaethje, Masvidal, Poirier, Nate, GSP or even Usman. #JustSkrap

I think Conor will fight Gaethje, no reason for the UFC to do Conor Khabib right now. Conor is the draw he doesn't need Khabib. They can use that potential rematch to hype fights in the meantime.

I have a theory that Masvidal doesn't want the Usman fight.

'Me, you, and everybody else knows that that's the fight to make'

<{outtahere}>

Guarantee that if the UFC put a poll on their Twitter to vote for Masvidal/Conor or Masvidal/Usman, Masvidal/Conor would win the vote by a landslide.

So then we know that Conor doesn’t want it.

Meh matchup, Gamebred gon get his shit pushed in by Kamaru

Back