Dana lies once again

God even reporters cant stop asking about Conor.

Conor is retired, lets all move on already.
IDK man. We thought Diaz was gone for good too, and now he's fighting.

It's even crazier that we've been talking about Nate when he hasn't fought in 3 years. It's still possible that Conor returns, even if unlikely.

there used to be a thread compiling all the big blatant dana lies but i think it became too much to maintain
Someone needs to write a PhD about the psychology and lies of Dana White.

That would create a more detailed and organized record of his lies.

Dana always tells the truth, even when he lies.

The thought of Dana taking a lie-detector test cracks me up
He would just pass.

Lie detectors only work if you are conscious and nervous about your lies. If you're a sociopath (i.e. Jon Jones), they don't work. And if you're a habitual liar (Dana White), they also don't work.

He would just pass.

Lie detectors only work if you are conscious and nervous about your lies. If you're a sociopath (i.e. Jon Jones), they don't work. And if you're a habitual liar (Dana White), they also don't work.
So obviously worthless for any politician.

"he has this personality where he says fk you to the man, but he never really says fk you to the man" -pink goof
PalatableAppropriateIzuthrush-max-1mb.gif

dana be livin rent free in yo dumbass head :p

He lies but a lot of people don’t understand what lies are either. He doesn’t lie as much as many think because they don’t seem to understand the word.

He lies but a lot of people don’t understand what lies are either. He doesn’t lie as much as many think because they don’t seem to understand the word.
Lots of posters on here haven't been in a real relationship with a chick yet, but they'll understand what a lie is if and when they do.

You know the card is actually worth watching when Dana is all giddy like this. No poker face whatsoever. You can snap call his bluff on the other 6 months worth of bullshit cards.

Dude what else is there to talk about ? Cejudo/Shev ?
Mma reporters are the worst and usually know next to nothing, that’s why they always ask the same shit questions

“How was your preparation different for this fight” lol

I used to find it ridiculous that mma news media constantly pump out conor articles, even when he hasn’t fought in ages, but then I realized that it says more about the lack of interest going on in this sport at the moment.

The media is only trying their best to keep casual interest in this sport, in order to keep their jobs. I can’t hate on that, as ludicrous as it sounds to make an article about Conor breaking some loser’s cell phone. They literally turned that into a coverage event.

Back