Dana lies once again

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score

"he has this personality where he says fk you to the man, but he never really says fk you to the man" -pink goof
PalatableAppropriateIzuthrush-max-1mb.gif

All I got from this whiny ass thread is you like to cry too much.

God even reporters cant stop asking about Conor.

Conor is retired, lets all move on already.

I think it would be less work to point out his truths.

Pointing out ALL his lies is a lot of work.

Last edited:
LOL he leveraged the UFC for $2 million for the McGregor rematch. I'd say that's fuck you to the man.

I am pumped about this fight. I think it would be better if it were a 5 rounder.

Oh, ya. Dana lies too.

He's never once lied. You all are just haters and jealous of his success and his body physique.

Dana lies so much that I really don't think he even realizes he is lying anymore. He is a compulsive liar, we all know that, but I think its got to the point that he has told so many lies that he doesn't even realize he is lying when he says stuff.

When he said he hasn't done this or hasn't done that, I really think he believes that and is saying it as a normal response. its got to the point where he doesn't even know he is lying anymore.

I have a theory that lying is for Dana White like breathing for the rest of us. If he doesn't do it frequently enough, he dies. We can't blame him, dude's doing what he needs to do to stay alive.

Just made a thread about how tigers have stripes in Mayberry Lounge. You guys should check that out too.

there used to be a thread compiling all the big blatant dana lies but i think it became too much to maintain

Back