Dana lied about Khabib/GSP

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Khabib crashed an interview the Schmo was doing with Matt Serra and said he just DMed GSP. He asked him when he's coming back (starts around 4:20).

Typical Dana.

For him to know that GSP doesn’t want the fight he’d have to speak to him or his team lol. He hasn’t said he’s never spoke to GSP he said he doesn’t want the fight, which translates to he wants to be paid more.

Khabib crashed an interview the Schmo was doing with Matt Serra and said he just DMed GSP. He asked him when he's coming back (starts around 4:20).

Typical Dana.

Promoter lies to get people to tune into first ABC card.

More news at 11.

Didnt Khabib say gsp doesnt want to fight me?

In the same video from a different angle, or did I mis hear?

Also, Dana white last week said if Khabib wants to fight GSP he'll get to work.

then he said neither party wants the fight.

Sounds to me like the fight is going to happen

The road to GSP is known....Dana Will Give Khabib GSP....after he fights Connor. Dana plays the game.

GSP not wanting to unretire to fight Khabib is about the same as Khabib not wanting to unretire to fight Charles Oliveria. Understandable all round if it doesn't happen, but a shame.

I’m not watching the schmuck. Cliffs anyone?

The higher the profile fight, the thicker the BS is layered.

He will give you the 100% truth about guys that are unranked but once you get near the top 10, it gets thick.

This fight is going to happen

1b4.gif

The road to GSP is known....Dana Will Give Khabib GSP....after he fights Connor. Dana plays the game.
Conor will draw big number regardless so Dana doesnt need the Khabib/Conor fight. On the other hand, GSP/Kahabib would probably break all the records.

I don't get why people have to defend their golden calf GSP all the time. He doesn't want to fight anymore! but can't fully articulate that because he doesn't want to disappoint. If he wanted the smoke it would have happened already.

I don't get why people have to defend their golden calf GSP all the time. He doesn't want to fight anymore! but can't fully articulate that because he doesn't want to disappoint. If he wanted the smoke it would have happened already.
GSP wants to fight Khabib or Conor only. That's the reason he isn't fighting and everyone knew Khabib and GSP both wanted this fight. GSP retired when the fight was off the table and Khabib retired as well for personal reasons but was also upset he couldn't get the fight his dad wanted. If the GSP fight is the only way to get Khabib back from retirement UFC will make it happen but he'll have to fight with Conor if he wins or a contender that's up for the title shot. That's why they are saying Khabib has to see something from the fights to make him want to come back. Also Dana already brought up the GSP fight, and if that was the only option that means he's got some work to do. So he's aware that Khabib wants that fight.

Dana : "he doesn't want to fight"
Reality : "he doesn't want to fight for less than his worth"

If Connor wins this weekend, that rematch will sell more tickets than free heroin at methadone clinics.

Last edited:
Back