Dana: Khabib is P4P #1, Jon Jones is GOAT

jones not in top 10 p4p or goat rankings

lost to dom reyes and santos who arent p4p

Izzy surpasses Jones if he steps up and wins the title. The current MW division is a joke. Only cans and old people. But if Izzy steps up and wins, he will have cemented his legacy. Something Jones never did and most likely never will.

Imagine if LeBron James were suspended for banned substances. Any claim towards the "greatest of all time" would be emphatically and definitively annihilated. His accomplishments prior to his conviction would be forever polluted.

Imagine if LeBron James were suspended for banned substances. Any claim towards the "greatest of all time" would be emphatically and definitively annihilated. His accomplishments prior to his conviction would be forever polluted.

keep in mind we have like 2 threads on here talking shit about wearing masks and how you shouldnt wear them so you have to keep in mind MMA fans are way more retarded than the average sports fanbase

I get the argument for why Dana would think that. Based on longevity and resume, Jones has it over most. Everyone says Jones has been going downhill for a while. Whether that's lack of Peds or just him being bored your guess is as good as mine. It doesnt change what he's done and all the big names he's beaten. I'm not one to get into GOAT arguments because it's just fantasy like my dad can beat up your dad but i get why people would say Jones is it.

Khabib fought an awful lot of cans to pad that 29-0 record but he's looked much more dominant against very good competition than Jones has in the last few years. So that's why I can see him as P4P #1 now.

I get the argument for why Dana would think that. Based on longevity and resume, Jones has it over most. Everyone says Jones has been going downhill for a while. Whether that's lack of Peds or just him being bored your guess is as good as mine. It doesnt change what he's done and all the big names he's beaten. I'm not one to get into GOAT arguments because it's just fantasy like my dad can beat up your dad but i get why people would say Jones is it.

Khabib fought an awful lot of cans to pad that 29-0 record but he's looked much more dominant against very good competition than Jones has in the last few years. So that's why I can see him as P4P #1 now.

Actually PED's does change it all.

goat cheater. yup agreed. GSP is the goat. Him or Fedor. Khabib is Top 5.

Use Lance instead of LeBron. They guy won 7 consecutive tour de france, is he the goat?

keep in mind we have like 2 threads on here talking shit about wearing masks and how you shouldnt wear them so you have to keep in mind MMA fans are way more retarded than the average sports fanbase
Its Spanish Shame CTE... Every time the fighter you like - KO-ed - you lose 10 points IQ ...

Khabib is LW GOAT, overall one true GOAT and P4P#1. Jones is 2nd and then GSP 3rd. Khabib being GOAT is an established fact now.

Jon Jones has a more impressive resume but khabib is better at mixed martial arts, and he doesn't take PEDs.

You can't really compare their careers because they're completely different.

Proven steroid cheaters can't be GOATs. GSP is the GOAT.

Back