Dana- Khabib-Conor Will Probably Happen In The Fall, Sept,Oct, Nov.

Fuck off, Dana.

The fight no one wants, apart from McGregor and Dana White.

The more I see this shit, the more I want Tony to fuck them both up.

damn. very well said. it was I was thinking, but you said it perfectly.

I have no interest in a Conor vs Khabib. khabib will light him up again. it's just a bad stylistic match up for conor. and khabib is a beast... I am interested in a conor vs Tony though. that has potential to be the most entertaining fight of the year.

lol. Everyone wants to get a red panty night my friend. You make it worth his while.

We all liked Minowaman. It was fun.

This is a matter of street kid vs street kid and one of them will get exposed as fake.

conor talked about fighting floyd and pacman as well next so hard to know what he wants. one thing is clear he doesnt wan to fight justin or jorge.

The important thing is that he stays active. I don’t know what the fuck big Baldy is up to right now? He has a big fight coming up in April and he’s not even promoting it. He’s acting like it’s a foregone conclusion Khabib Is winning and thinking ahead. Meanwhile the biggest star in the sport is telling everyone he wants to be active, and the fat ass is ignoring him. I don’t know what the fuck he is doing right now?

Conor and Justin

or Diaz 3 by the Summer..

Whatever I want Conor active..

i mean he did turn down a fight with gsp that would been huge. so never know with nate diva.

He saw his brother get smothered and kept on his back for 25 minutes. And Nate has been there himself. He doesn't want to fight anymore wrestlers that are gonna hold him down. Conor trilogy is a bigger payday than even GSP, and it's a fight Nate really thinks he'd win. No way Nate doesn't take that fight.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if khabib beats Tony and then retires.

Or making the rematch regardless if Khabib has a title or not
Even without a belt it's still by far the biggest fight they can make in 2020
It's not the best fight though and as fans that's all we should care about. This is why you need a loudmouth like Stephen A because everyone will just go along with this nonsense, because they're scared of Dana. He beat Cowboy in a different weight class ffs, gimmie a break.

The important thing is that he stays active. I don’t know what the fuck big Baldy is up to right now? He has a big fight coming up in April and he’s not even promoting it. He’s acting like it’s a foregone conclusion Khabib Is winning and thinking ahead. Meanwhile the biggest star in the sport is telling everyone he wants to be active, and the fat ass is ignoring him. I don’t know what the fuck he is doing right now?

he promting ufc 247 cause you knw that is next. dana also knows that khabib vs conor 2 none title fight is bigger than tony defending vs justin. so ufc is gone be just fine in 2020.

He saw his brother get smothered and kept on his back for 25 minutes. And Nate has been there himself. He doesn't want to fight anymore wrestlers that are gonna hold him down. Conor trilogy is a bigger payday than even GSP, and it's a fight Nate really thinks he'd win. No way Nate doesn't take that fight.

the gsp fight would been huge and that was long before conor was gone come back to the ufc. come on nate is such a diva he signed to fight dustin just to tell the ufc he not showing up that why dustin didnt sign to fight a repalcement cause he got his hip fixed in stead,

he promting ufc 247 cause you knw that is next. dana also knows that khabib vs conor 2 none title fight is bigger than tony defending vs justin. so ufc is gone be just fine in 2020.

What??

Gross, bro.

Conor is to Khabib, what Cerrone was to Conor. Imagine wanting to see this stinker of a rematch.

<{hughesimpress}>

Dana is doing shitty job as a promoter now. Gone full boxing now.

Is he seriously going to force Conor to sit untill fall? What if Tony beats Khabib? Hes so casual these days.

No, it won't happen. Not this year, nor when baldgoof want, but when Khabib wants.

Back