Dana- Khabib-Conor Will Probably Happen In The Fall, Sept,Oct, Nov.

I imagine they do the rematch no matter the outcome of Khabib/Tony. That rematch will still be bigger than Conor/Tony for the title.

No respect for 12 fight winstreak, show some fucking respect to Ferguson. If Tony beats Khabib i wish they do Ferguson vs Conor so that bald goof can see his precious son get an ass whooping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck off, Dana.

The fight no one wants, apart from McGregor and Dana White.

The more I see this shit, the more I want Tony to fuck them both up.

conor vs khabib 2 title or no title is bigger than tony being the champ.

I don’t even hear Conor talk much about the Khabib rematch. It seems it’s Dana that’s most interested. I think Dana wants it more than even Conor. I guess I understand it from his perspective. Their first fight was the UFC’s #1 top selling PPV ever. Makes sense it’s what the boss would want. I’d like to see Conor take on Gaethje for the winner of that vs. the winner of Khabib/Tony. IF Conor can beat Gaethje I think that’d change a lot of people’s minds that don’t care for Conor/Khabib 2

Dana didn't even mention Khabib as a star while Usman made the list.

McGreGoat guaranteed a titleshot about time you nerds accept it. What would be even sweeter is if Tony beat Khabib and Khabib goes to the back of the line. Tony vs. Conor next

I'm pretty sure Khabib and Tony are fighting in April Dana.

no id isnt. khabib vs conor 2 title or no title is biggger than tony next fight.
Obviously it will but you know Dana would rather have the belt on the line. No need to twist my words.

Obviously it will but you know Dana would rather have the belt on the line. No need to twist my words.

belt or not belt conor vs khabib 2 sells well. conor will go back on his race baiting act and his fan boys will eat it up

Right, Will asked Dana when would a Khabib-Conor fight happen and Dana said the dates. If Tony wins, maybe the fight is sooner since Tony isn’t Muslim but Dana didn’t say that, which I kinda wish he did.

We’ve seen Dana over the last couple of weeks saying that “Khabib-Conor 2 will be the biggest fight in history.” When he says he doesn’t have bias, we all know it is total BS.

khabib vs conor 2 doesnt need a belt to be the biggest fight in history.

Back