Dana- Khabib-Conor Will Probably Happen In The Fall, Sept,Oct, Nov.

DaleBoca

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Starts around 1:30

Dana talks about Ramadan where Khabib will sit out... But that begins on April 23rd and ends on May 23rd... So... Why the long wait? Even if there is a 90-day medical suspension, that will be cleared in July, where he could fight right after.

Oh, if it has been posted, just delete it or merge, thanks, Mods.

1046945164.jpg.0.jpg

Does Conor want the rematch so badly that he'll fight Khabib even if it's not for the belt?

What a wrench this will be if Tony ends up winning.

Fuck off, Dana.

The fight no one wants, apart from McGregor and Dana White.

The more I see this shit, the more I want Tony to fuck them both up.

I think Khabib dispatches of Tony surprisingly easily, but the disrespect is ridiculous lmao

I'm a Khabib fan first

But the bald goof is writing Tony off big time and it's disgusting

Tony's going to handly khabib rather easily i think and win by sub in the fourth or fifth.

Assuming that's actually what he said (can't watch/listen now), I really hope Tony wins just so I can see the pink goof one upped again like he was here:

Yvr0lO.gif

Three points...

•Don’t count Tony out, it’s extremely disrespectful

•If Tony wins, forget about the rematch because it will be Ferguson and Mcgregor

•Thanks for providing cliffs and not just posting a video in the OP like a total hack

I’d hope so, nothing like seeing the goof plans go up in flames.

He said that Conor ends up fighting the winner. So it's not limited to the Khabib fight, could be Tony. You may not want to or like to hear it, but Conor will be likely fighting for the LW title.

If Khabib beats Tony I hope he tells both Dana and Conor to f#ck off.

Back