Dana keeps on giving: UFC to feed fighters at "minimal" cost starting in 2019

This is a joke these fighters should be over at bellator selling tickets for Coker...

Didn't a bunch of sherdoggers go and troll his restaurant's yelp page with 1 star reviews etc and that's partly the reason his restaurant failed? That is fucked up.
I didn't know about that but I'm afraid I believe you.
Not even now will they cut Hendricks some slack, claiming he juiced and BS like that. Disgusting people.

They say it's optional but fighters using alternative meal pla services are going to start getting "flagged" by USADA, wait and see.

UFC is after all ultimately fucking corrupt
Look into it.

Dana acting like Nino Brown handing out turkeys at xmas

No major corporation has giving a handout to its workers out of the goodness of their hearts. I would like to know the in-and-outs of this deal.

Fight Camp 3 Month Special

Want a "personalized health coach" to "consult" with you (like Mike Dolce) then design your meal plan for your camp, and talk with you weekly on the phone for 1 hour?

Get this incredible value for only $3000 AND you can forfeit your post-fight Reebok pay instead of paying up front!

I don't think UFC are really trying to make money off the fighters, I think they just want them to stop missing weight and making themselves and the UFC look unprofessional. It's also good PR to feed the fighters and provide them with dieticians at low price

As long as it's actually cheap, i think it's a decent option... i just have trouble trusting what Dana and the folks at WME consider reasonably priced

They just sold for 4+ billion and they can't even throw these folks some free Reeboks? But they'll give them a great deal on perishable, pre-portioned meals... yeah, i dunno. Have to see and find out i guess

So out of their $ 5000 to show and if they’re lucky a “ win bonus “ , ” ko of the night “, “ submission of the night “ and “ fight of the night “ money, they now have to fork over more Moolah for overpriced TV dinners ? I get it ..if they so “ choose to participate “ . Sounds really reallly really really awesome cause I know UFC always treats their fighters real well . Like family . Always . 100.

and on fight week they can only be filmed eating this crap that they will be required to pay a minimal fee for.

They are giving the fighters the option to purchase these at a discount. Its optional.

The meal plan is optional? Right? How does having an option hurt someone.......?
giphy.gif

....many fighters higher dieticians that cost a fortune. If the ufc can bring in a better service at a lower price it’s a huge win. Quit trying

Do you have a job?
Does your job have a cafeteria?
Does the cafeteria at your job give you food for free?

I don't get some of you morons. You spend half your day on a UFC forum talking shit about the UFC because you think it's the cool thing to do.

Humorless UFC shills detected...

Theres just something weird about trying to make money directly off of the fighters... same as the 50% off Reebok coupon.

you already make money off people watching them bleed and break... you really got to pry open their wallets as well?
I agree %100

Obviously UFC is attempting to profit off this or they would never do it. I love how they try to spin shit like they’re taking care of fighters when there’s always some underlying bullshit reason behind everything.
That's capitalism. Every reason any company ever gives for anything other than "we think this will make us more money somehow" is complete bullshit.

So out of their $ 5000 to show and if they’re lucky a “ win bonus “ , ” ko of the night “, “ submission of the night “ and “ fight of the night “ money, they now have to fork over more Moolah for overpriced TV dinners ? I get it ..if they so “ choose to participate “ . Sounds really reallly really really awesome cause I know UFC always treats their fighters real well . Like family . Always . 100.
Its optional. Learn to read

So, the UFC will give food and meal plan to fighters during training camp?

And how is this a bad thing ?

They will still pay for it and going by how good the reebok deal was suppose to be for fighter I assume it will be at normal prices that are discounted at ridiculous prices.

Back