Dana keeps on giving: UFC to feed fighters at "minimal" cost starting in 2019

Theres just something weird about trying to make money directly off of the fighters... same as the 50% off Reebok coupon.

you already make money off people watching them bleed and break... you really got to pry open their wallets as well?
UFC: Just Feed

Haha so they will basically be selling food and meal plans to their own employees "at a discount"?

UFC is becoming one those pyramid scheme jobs where you have to continually buy their crap to keep your job.
Exactly. This is basically a PR stunt.

Trade low pay and CTE for food coupons.

The sixers have a guy that will make you dumplings. Their food looks good. Surprised they are not fatter.
sixers_019.jpg

sixers_020.jpg

Dana knows how to take care of his own. First the overly generous Reebok pay and now almost free food:

UFC officials today announced the new program, launched in conjunction with Trifecta organic meal delivery, that will assist athletes during fight camp and fight week by creating meal plans and providing food at minimal costs.

“Trifecta’s new fight prep program is an absolute game-changer for UFC athletes,” Vice President Operations for UFC Performance Institute James Kimball stated. “With the offering of this program, athletes – should they choose to participate – will have access to culinary chefs and sports dietitians who can offer the highest-quality, individualized nutritional support and meal planning for the fighters. Proper nutrition and meal prep are critical elements that help each UFC athlete compete in the octagon at an optimized level, and we’re thrilled with Trifecta’s commitment to evolve the sport of MMA through this innovative program.”

While a handful of athletes have already tested the program – including welterweight contender Kamaru Usman, who utilized the service prior to his The Ultimate Fighter 28 Finale win over Rafael dos Anjos – it will officially roll out in 2019.

UFC officials said the exact cost to athletes is still being determined but that it is expected to be “minimal” and “certainly cheaper than competing services.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/12/ufc-r...al-support-program-for-athletes-in-fight-camp
----------------------------------
method=get&s=dana-white-homeless.jpg

543.png
Listen I talked to these guys and they said Dana we know hookers blow and snow filled driveways ain't cheap we want to help out! I tried to give them free meal plans but they wouldn't let me it is what it is! You wanna be a fucking MMA journalist stop asking me tough questions ya goof! Somebody revoke that guys press pass ...asking me why I lie is fucking illegal.....drops mic leaves press conference almost has stroke......wheres McGegor and Ronda my balls are dry ....I wanna have a 3 way

Pretty much how this all went down .....fact

more UFC expenses

Still not paying the fighters, the day their earnings come to light is gonna be a fun little ride

Why not pay them fair wages and let them but thier own food. May benifit the guys who make scraps when they come in to the ufc but top guys already have nutritionist etc for camp. It's honestly pretty sad how they pay some guys, they need a union so there's a mimimum that's across the board like in all other legit sports.

Back