Dana just said he thought Bendo won.

Had Dana said anything different he would have been an idiot. Benson very clearly won that fight.

Bendo needs to learn to take one.

He stole from Frankie, arguably both times, Gil, and Punk.

But naw. No way he won that fight. He didn't lose it either.

It could have swung either way.

Lol, no.

Now Bendo knows what it is to have a close decision swing the other way. He didn't take it like a Champion.

When a person win, all smiles. When they lose? You see their real character.

Bendo showed hatred and disdain for the decision.

Oh so you're just a hater. Benson took it much better than I (or any of your favorites) would have.

Neither was that dominant, but it was a good fight for being such short notice... I really wish it was a five rounder with a full camp for both.

Bendo needs to learn to take one.

He stole from Frankie, arguably both times, Gil, and Punk.

But naw. No way he won that fight. He didn't lose it either.

In that case the sky is "arguably" red. Benson beat Frankie the first time 4 rounds to 1. Just because you can fabricate a completely bullshit argument doesn't actually make it arguable.

Also lol at calling the Melendez fight a robbery. What exactly did Melendez do to win? He was outstruck in a fight that took place primarily on the feet.

Lol, no.

Oh so you're just a hater. Benson took it much better than I (or any of your favorites) would have.

You kidding?

Did you see the look of disdain in the post fight interview?

Cowboy arguably got the shaft in the first fight. He didn't complain worth a damn.

I personally think Cerrone lost that fight, but the SD community felt it was controversial.

After reviewing it, it depends...are you more grappler oriented or striker? Round 1 made the difference.

Either way, Bendo has been gifted. Absolutely gifted decisions.

Last night? No way was he robbed. Very close fight.

I hate arguing over fights like this. Want the win? Go and get it, instead of bouncing around, throw a side leg kick, bounce around, miss with strikes. Rush his ass, beat him up, then bounce around. Try a take down. If we are going solely on points Bendo probably won, but never did damage, never tried to really take it.

I can't even be nice about this one...you must literally be retarded to think Cowboy won this fight last night...holy Jeebus on a stick that was awful.

In that case the sky is "arguably" red. Benson beat Frankie the first time 4 rounds to 1. Just because you can fabricate a completely bullshit argument doesn't actually make it arguable.

Also lol at calling the Melendez fight a robbery. What exactly did Melendez do to win? He was outstruck in a fight that took place primarily on the feet.

Frankie won 3 rounds to 2.

The second fight?

4-1.

Edgar Hendo: http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-144-Edgar-vs-Henderson-Results-and-PlaybyPlay-40111

Edgar Hendo II: http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-150-Results-Henderson-vs-Edgar-2-PlaybyPlay-Updates-44761

It was close, neither fighter would have deserved to really be bumped up or down regardless of who got the decision. Those two really need to have a 5 rounder if they ever meet again.

A person can't seriously believe Bendo won that fight. No way. Draw.

It was close, neither fighter would have deserved to really be bumped up or down regardless of who got the decision. Those two really need to have a 5 rounder if they ever meet again.

That might even be the next fight I would make, just because... they both seem anxious to fight (all the time) and they both match well with each other, and to some degree they kept the card relevant (although Conor had hyped facing a lower-ranked opponent in the main to huge proportions)...

I felt Bendo handled the decision with class, and I think Cerrone feels he could have done better too. Give them a break, let them build up for a five rounder, then make it happen.

Pretty meh fight. Not sure why people get so worked up over fights like this where neither figher ever came close to finishing or appeared to do all that much damage. They probably should just give the judge's an option to make fights like this a draw at the end since nobody really won anything here.

Pretty meh fight. Not sure why people get so worked up over fights like this where neither figher ever came close to finishing or appeared to do all that much damage. They probably should just give the judge's an option to make fights like this a draw at the end since nobody really won anything here.

Yeah, my brother made a comment along the lines like "Well... it isn't the best fight, but at least they are fighting... hard to score though"

I'm going to sleep it off. Kinda hammered.

I just saw no real winner in that fight.

It should have been a Draw.

Agreed with a 5 rounder, but then what...best of 5? People already sick of Lawler Hendricks III, even though they were good fights.

I'm going to sleep it off. Kinda hammered.

I just saw no real winner in that fight.

It should have been a Draw.

Agreed with a 5 rounder, but then what...best of 5? People already sick of Lawler Hendricks III, even though they were good fights.

That's about the only possible excuse you could have for this one. Being drunk off your ass or possible on a bad meth ride would be the only way you couldn't see Bendo won this fight.

That's about the only possible excuse you could have for this one. Being drunk off your ass or possible on a bad meth ride would be the only way you couldn't see Bendo won this fight.

No, it's not.

There's no way Bendo won that fight.

Neither did Cowboy.

Agreed, the 5 rounder is the way to go.

To have it swing either in Cowboy's way or Bendo's is by no means a "robbery".

And I'm saying hammered right now...not then.

No, it's not.

Neither did Cowboy.

Agreed the 5 rounder is the way to go.

Yeah, I felt round 1 was maybe a draw... round 2 was close, felt Cerrone might have cinched it with the takedown... Felt Bendo had the edge in round 3, if I had to give it to someone.

Or I very well could have scored every round a draw.

Close fight.

No, it's not.

Neither did Cowboy.

Agreed the 5 rounder is the way to go.

Well, then I'm sorry. You have literally passed the point of normal drunk into drunken brain dead syndrome. Sorry, there's no other way to explain it. This was clear as day. This was a grade A robbery...everyone who's not a fanatical militant atheist Bendo hater knows it. Fudge, it was clear as day even Cerrone knew it. If you can say with an honest conviction that Bendo didn't win that fight then you have figuratively and literally drunk yourself retarded.

Cerrone wasn't pushing the pace and Bendo fought to stifle. Ugly fight to judge. Maybe just karmic payback for the first one. Cerrone 1/4/5 there.

Gotta be one of the few times I wouldn't mind a 4th fight.

5 rounder, though.

Or Cerrone/Khabib for the eliminator.

Back