Dana just said he thought Bendo won.

86-57 Significant strikes. He outstruck Cerrone every single round.

I think this was the best Bendo has looked in a long time, actually.

I agree with that. I was surprised by it. The fight though was close. Bendo I had edging out a win.

Dana is correct, terrible decision

honestly, i agreed with all the other decisions , but this was just stupid cerrone was more aggressive and take downs but did nothing with them , so i dont really count them,

his agression was good and made the fight look closer then it was i thought bendo won.

not really a fan of either one but yah

I'm a huge Cerrone fan and he lost that fight. 29-28 Benson

i gotta question someone's reasonableness if they honestly think cerrone won...

If Rogan and Uncle Dana say it = it must be true.

and Cormier, Melendez, and Frankie in the post fight show, and most fans, and most MMA websites....but who is counting.

The same incompetent judges gave Pendred a gift decision earlier in the night too.

Benson had more like 15 significant strikes.

Cerrone pretty clearly won. OF course, those front kicks to thigh have no value, all of them combine equal maybe one solid body kick.

Can we finally admit that halfassed side kicks to the thigh shouldn't win fights?

Henderson did win I think the judges have just gotten so use to seeing Cowboy they just give it to him. Cerrone is the kind of dude that would bring them coffee that's bound to get a nod.

Cameras like DNA don't lie, Cowboy with the "I won"..? Look...

Benson was busier while Cowboy looked gun shy. Other than a couple of takedowns by Cerrone, I don't see how people can award Cerrone two rounds to one.

Benson had more like 15 significant strikes.

Cerrone pretty clearly won. OF course, those front kicks to thigh have no value, all of them combine equal maybe one solid body kick.

Can you fucking count that is nearly 30, not 15. You try to minimize everything Ben did. Cerrone knew he lost, just look at the body language before the decision. He kicked Donalds ass. All of his leg kicks equals one body kick? Get the fuck out of here and go drink some toilet water shitty boy.

He landed 53/55 leg kicks. Go take your orange belt and shove it up your ass.

cerrone was more aggressive and take downs but did nothing with them , so i dont really count them

Cerrone landed a good shot on Henderson after one of his takedowns. He did not do much, but it is incorrect to say he did nothing.

honestly, i agreed with all the other decisions , but this was just stupid cerrone was more aggressive and take downs but did nothing with them , so i dont really count them,

It looked like he had Henderson's back twice and let him stand up. I totally didn't understand that. Cerrone is usually locking up a RNC before you can blink.

Bendo's stock didn't drop at all.

His stock dropped. He lost to a guy he beat twice and who had just fought 2 weeks ago. Bendo needed the last round and he showboated while Cerrone came after him. Big mistake. Never assume the judges see a fight the way Joe Rogan is calling it.

Cerrone just passed Bendo in the standings and a shot against Pettis will go to him before it goes to Bendo. Not saying he's a gatekeeper yet but he's damn close.

I hate this. The fighter you like is given a decision you don't agree with. Im happy for cowboy, but I feel as I did after robbie beat hendricks.

I feel the same way. I was going for Lawler, but was very surprised with the decision. However, I'm a huge fan of both Cerrone and Henderson....so I felt pretty comfortable watching the fight. But I was very surprised that Cerrone won.

Can you fucking count that is nearly 20, not 15. You try to minimize everything Ben did. Cerrone knew he lost, just look at the body language before the decision. He kicked Donalds ass. All of his leg kicks equals one body kick? Get the fuck out of here and go drink some toilet water shitty boy.

Nearly 30.

Benson 86 Significant strikes
Cowboy 57 Significant strikes

Benson had 29 more significant strikes than Cowboy

Sig Strikes

Benson 86
Cowboy 57

Benson should have gotten the win. You could even tell that Cowboy thought he lost

Damn, too bad this wasn't a strike counting contest, then I would agree with you. But unfortunately for him, you, and all his fans, there is a lot more to judging a fight than just the number of significant strikes thrown.

Back