Media Dana is hilarious!

Fossor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Remember when Dana wanted Conor to rematch Khabib after his win over unranked, 36 y.o Cowboy at WW?

Well, things have changed since

I'm confused by the whole story. The text message exchange makes Dana look reasonable, and makes Conor look like an idiot.

I have to imagine Dana has tens of thousands of text message exchanges he wouldn't want exposed.

I'm confused by the whole story. The text message exchange makes Dana look reasonable, and makes Conor look like an idiot.

I have to imagine Dana has tens of thousands of text message exchanges he wouldn't want exposed.
Considering that Dana has already been subjected to attempted blackmail and is in the middle of a civil suit related to the matter, I imagine that he's pretty sensitive about having private conversations exposed.

For once, I kind of understand where he's coming from.

Soon as Conor’s inevitable fall happens Dana will kick him to the curb instantly

it's pretty proven that it's a bad idea to get on dana's bad side. even the ufc's biggest star (Conor )should tread lightly.

Seemed excessive by McGregor. Emotional that he wasn't getting whatever he wanted.

What did Dana actually do? Said he turned down a fight? It's not like that was even a big story.

It was a friendly warning from McGregor to Dana, that he is willing to publicize private conversations from the past.

Dana will from now on think twice about lying or tainting Conor's pristine image.
nice troll job,just wondering what somone could do to smear conors image,lol.would have to be gaddaffi or saddam

I could listen to Dana talk for hours. He's very entertaining. I wish he was my father.

Both McG and Pink Goof have penchants for drama and a need to have their asses kissed.

Sounds like a power-play family feud.

Neither of them want to look bad so they throw shit at each other and see what sticks and then they run with it.

It was a friendly warning from McGregor to Dana, that he is willing to publicize private conversations from the past.

Dana will from now on think twice about lying or tainting Conor's pristine image.

Conor can screw his image up without any help.

LMFAO A fight against Diego in Dublin is a cracker

Two egos going at it again. Looks good on dana, he unleashed the beast. And by that I mean diva.

Conor’s life has gone from potential MMA legend to literal car wreck, does he not realise the only reason most people are interested is to see how this turns out? Virtually no one is rooting for him anymore, he has become so unlikeable it is almost beyond a joke.

Back