Dana: "If Nick wants Matt Brown, we can do that fight"

Brown has nothing to gain from fighting Nate.

Must be hard for delusional Diaz fans to cope with the fact that Carlos beat him..

Don't even start with that guy. Not even worth your time, or anyone's for that matter.

And I still think 500k is way too much to pay Nick, but I would love this fight. Hard to pick against Diaz here since nobody out brawls him. Anything can happen, though!

And then , Dana be like

v76zQBw.gif

" I could have paid 20 fighters with all this money " :icon_twis

Just 20 fighters, you say? heh heh...

If Nick was ever going to come back this is a golden opportunity. Matt Brown is the perfect stylistic match-up for him inside the top 10. He has a hype train behind him which would almost guarantee Nick a title shot.

He would be stupid not to take this fight.

This is a great fight for Nick. Winnable, and he will be able to jack a top contender's spot.

I still cannot grasp what the fuck goes through the minds of you Nick Diaz fans. While I'd love to see this fight and I think it should happen, what is the hell has this man done in the UFC to command a $500K fight purse?!?!

He's fucking 1-3 for Christ sake, with a win over a guy everybody knows should've stayed at lightweight years ago.

So tell me. What has Nick Fucking Diaz done to command more of a fight purse than Anderson Silva, whom ran his division for almost a decade, was being paid?

You F'n Diaz nuthuggers are getting comical. Matt Brown will beat Nick to a bloody pulp if they ever fight. Diaz fights for money, Brown fights to be the best.Thats reality dumbasses!

Nick fights for money.. Brown fights to be the best.. yet Nick is still 100x better than him, lol.

Nick is the worst possible match up for Brown, he's simply better at every single fucking thing. Either Nick TKO's him or submits him, the only way Nick loses this fight is if his water is drugged in between rounds and he faints in the middle of the cage and then they declare Brown the winner. Nick is better than him, accept it, payaso.

Awesome match-up should be a good old fashioned knuckle dragging brawl

Nick doesn't want to fight Lombard what makes Dana think he's going to fight Brown?

Matt Brown 7 fight win streak.

Nick Diaz 2 fight losing streak.

How the hell does this match make sense? Nick should be fighting Thiago Alves wait until Martin Kampmann comes back since it's likely Nick doesn't want to come back either. At this point Diaz doesn't deserve Brown.

Lets do this!

I really, really hope he takes it.

Safe fight for him as Brown won't be throwing baby leg kicks or lying on top of him waiting for the rounds to end, and a big win (which I'm 100% sure he'd get) would get him a title shot.

giphy.gif

Back