Dana: "If Nick wants Matt Brown, we can do that fight"

Too bad, would be an awesome fight

So most people here want to see Brown against the top 5 in WW and don't want to see his streak be spoiled by a lightweight.

1 Robbie Lawler - will be fighting Jake
2 Rory MacDonald - would wrestlefuck him
3 Tyron Woodley - would wrestlefuck him
4 Carlos Condit - injured
5 Jake Ellenberger - will be fighting Robbie

Nate vs. Brown is the most interesting fight for him, and would be the most enjoyable for the fans.

Don't be scared Nick.

Nate has been dominated at WW. He isn't a contender at LW. This is a joke.

EARN? Eff that Nate is a great fighter and would probably kick Browns ass. If Brown beat Diaz he would definitely have earned a title shot.

UFC's loss, would be a great fight, they are also hypocritical because Hendo got Cormier who he sure as hell doesn't deserve.

So most people here want to see Brown against the top 5 in WW and don't want to see his streak be spoiled by a lightweight.

1 Robbie Lawler - will be fighting Jake
2 Rory MacDonald - would wrestlefuck him
3 Tyron Woodley - would wrestlefuck him
4 Carlos Condit - injured
5 Jake Ellenberger - will be fighting Robbie

Nate vs. Brown is the most interesting fight for him, and would be the most enjoyable for the fans.

Lawler and Ellenberger are fighting Saturday. It seems pretty obvious imo that Brown will in all likelihood be fighting the winner.

Good. Nate needs to EARN his shot at fighting a guy like Brown right now. Brown has fought everyone they offered... not Nate though. Nate wants to pick and choose who he fights. Sorry, bud, not happening and THE BOSS MAN says so.

Nates win over Gray> any of Matt Brown's wins

Easy money for Nick, he should take it.

He's gonna be a baby though, and not take it.

Easy money for Nick, he should take it.

He's gonna be a baby though, and not take it.

I really, really hope he takes it.

Safe fight for him as Brown won't be throwing baby leg kicks or lying on top of him waiting for the rounds to end, and a big win (which I'm 100% sure he'd get) would get him a title shot.

Dana's willing to give Nick 500k ?

Damn , I really like you now Dana !

Back