Media Dana - I think Khabib will go for 30-0.

I knew he would return 29-0 is not what his father wanted. His father dream was 30-0. But against who GSP? Thats nuts and GSP might be 40, but he is one of GOATS! You saw Anderson gave iggy tougest fight at age 43

Two things:
1. You just tried to equate Ceronne and Diego with GSP.
2. As an avid GSP fan I believe it would be a tough fight for Khabib, especially at 165 lbs. GSP at 40 (assuming this fight happens after May 2021 but before May 2022) is still far better than anyone Khabib has ever faced.

40 year old GSP destroys everyone Khabib has ever faced. GSP has a lot less mileage on his body at 40 than most fighters and he is also the GOAT. A win for Khabib puts him ahead of everyone else.

I didn't equate them actually, if you'd carefully read my post I implied that the criticism would apply to both men for wanting to fight out of prime fighters when they could choose much better opponents. Usman, for example.
The only thing I said is Khabib fans criticized Conor for taking easier fights, yet Khabib is taking the easier route aswell by calling out 40 year old GSP instead of Usman and they don't criticize.

Fair enough if you think that's not the case and grandpa GSP is a harder fight than Usman, but then we just plain disagree on that and that's perfectly fine.

But stop putting words in my mouth like some fucking retard - as if I said Diego Sanchez = GSP - how can you even think that?!?!? Really bothers me.

I really hope not. Dana talks all the time about fighters who want to retire should retire. Khabib said he doesn't want to anymore without his father in his corner. Good for him. Go out on top with everyone still wanting to watch you fight.
The biggest BS that your missing is 1 month before fight khabib said” I don’t know if I would retire at 30-0 i love competing I always improve in everything im better compared to my last fight, if you still learning and you still in prime and you hungry you keep you can not quite” khabib was emotional that night but he retired from 155 lbs im sure of that as undisputed undefeated LW GOAT

In a dream World, it'd be great if Tony can get the belt, defend a couple times and Khabib comes back to decide who's the best between them and solidify his LW GOAT status for those doubting it.
I don't think there's that many who doubt his LW GOAT status.
Most of the brouhaha has been on his being MMA GOAT.

39 year old GSP >>> 36/37 year old Ferguson any day

This. I completely agree! There is levels to this and honestly I would even favor 50yrs old GSP with good camp against prime Ferguson it may seem to far fatched idea to begin with but see this from a more pragmatic POV for one second then you will realize wait a minute? just due to styles and skillsets he should be able to beat ferguson based on these two

doubt it.

only guy I'd watch him fight anyway would be Ferguson. and Dana would never let that happen bc its not a money fight.

Another point I forgot to highlight is that a 50yr old GSP would be able to take down prime Ferguson at will and knows how to keep him there and GnP him at will perhaps even mount him

Dana must be begging khabib every day and giving him anything he wants to fight one more.

I didn't equate them actually, if you'd carefully read my post I implied that the criticism would apply to both men for wanting to fight out of prime fighters when they could choose much better opponents. Usman, for example.
The only thing I said is Khabib fans criticized Conor for taking easier fights, yet Khabib is taking the easier route aswell by calling out 40 year old GSP instead of Usman and they don't criticize.

Fair enough if you think that's not the case and grandpa GSP is a harder fight than Usman, but then we just plain disagree on that and that's perfectly fine.

But stop putting words in my mouth like some fucking retard - as if I said Diego Sanchez = GSP - how can you even think that?!?!? Really bothers me.
You put GSP into the category of "Easy Fight" like Diego and Ceronne were to Conor. Just because you did not specifically say Diego = GSP. Doesn't mean you didn't equate Diego & Ceronne to GSP. If you can't understand the fact that you did exactly that isn't my problem.

GSP > Usman all day long. If they fought today GSP wins. Usman has wrestling and only wrestling. GSP is a complete fighter. He beats one dimensional wrestlers in his sleep. Usman has no striking, BJJ/Sub skills to win the fight. All he has is wall n stall and foot stomps. GSP negates his wrestling and jabs his face off.

He'll come back. Money talks. Even though Khabib isn't about living like a king, he knows his talent can be used to support his family, teammates, and others around him for generations. He and his family just need some time to grieve at the moment. When or if he does come back, it'd be great to see him vs. Tony, GSP, or Usman.

No thanks do not want to see tony fight khabib world already went to shit last time that fight was made and seriously tony is not beating khabib there is no LW thats beat him today. It will be GSP fight for he's dad wish.

lol he’s been retired for like two days and Dana is already pretending he’s gonna try and pump some more money out of this dead horse

dog brain syndrome

Back