Media Dana - I think Khabib will go for 30-0.

If that is the case I think it only fits to be Tony Ferguson. But they can't just give Tony the fight.

Tony vs Chandler and winner gets title shot at Beeb

But of course there is GSP

Jesus Christ I can't believe people wanna see Khabib beat an out of prime GSP like it proves anything.
Let him retire and come back once there's a real dominant LW champ with a few defenses. What does a GSP fight prove, that he can beat old men like Conor can?

Meanwhile Khabib fans criticize Conor for wanting to fight old men like Diego Sanchez or Donald Cerrone (and the criticism is valid) but can't criticize their boy for wanting to beat up old men.
Not even the most avid GSP fans think he has anything nowadays for Khabib. Prime GSP is a different story.

He did say if he gave his word to his Mother that it was his last fight that he must follow this. I'd prefer if he didn't cheapen that. This GSP suggestion doesn't appeal to me anyway, means nothing at this stage.

Khabib would betray his own mother if he returns. <JonesLaugh>
Not so much watch if its GSP it was Khabibs fathers dream matchup
Watch this

Heres Khabib back in 2017 saying a fight between him and GSP was his father's biggest dream I don't think Khabibs mother would want to block her husband's dream

Love GSP but he should stay retired. Ferg and Khabib needs to happen. Would be a perfect final fight for The Eagle

If that is the case I think it only fits to be Tony Ferguson. But they can't just give Tony the fight.

Tony vs Chandler and winner gets title shot at Beeb

I'm with you dude. I don't think this is what we'll end up seeing, but it's what I would prefer. I've never been a fan of the GSP match-up, especially all these years later and below Welterweight. Just one man's opinion. I'd much rather see Khabib finally fight Tony coming off a win or Chandler if he's proven himself by then.

Don't get me wrong, if the GSP fight happens, I'll watch it. But I'm not holding my breath on any of this until I hear from Khabib himself rather than Dana of all people.

GSP vs Khabib at WW is the fight. You wanna beat GSP? Do it in the weight class he dominated.

Jesus Christ I can't believe people wanna see Khabib beat an out of prime GSP like it proves anything.
Let him retire and come back once there's a real dominant LW champ with a few defenses. What does a GSP fight prove, that he can beat old men like Conor can?

Meanwhile Khabib fans criticize Conor for wanting to fight old men like Diego Sanchez or Donald Cerrone (and the criticism is valid) but can't criticize their boy for wanting to beat up old men.
Comparing GSP to mediocre fighters like Cerrone and Sanchez... Cerrone and Sanchez have how many losses and have taken a lot of damage. GSP have not taken a lot of damage. GSP is still training like a mother fucker if you follow him on social media.

Not even the most avid GSP fans think he has anything nowadays for Khabib. Prime GSP is a different story.

It doesn't prove anything but people want to see that fight.
Nobody wants to see the fight between Conrat and Diego.
Khabib vs GSP is history.

Why do people want to see GSP fight Khabib? GSP is old and washed up, a win against him at this point would prove absolutely nothing.

Comparing GSP to mediocre fighters like Cerrone and Sanchez... Cerrone and Sanchez have how many losses and have taken a lot of damage. GSP have not taken a lot of damage. GSP is still training like a mother fucker if you follow him on social media.

Age is undefeated in MMA. You can train all you want.

A lot of people give GSP a decent chance, even past prime GSP.

Love GSP but he should stay retired. Ferg and Khabib needs to happen. Would be a perfect final fight for The Eagle
What would that fight do for him honestly? I think we all know the outcome the only way I see it happening is if it's in Dagestan so he can perform in front of his family.

A lot of people give GSP a decent chance, even past prime GSP.

They are delusional or GSP haters that lie and wanna push for the fight to see grandpa GSP get destroyed.

Back