Dana: GSP vs Khabib/Conor Winner Not Going to Happen

If a woman ever says something like "were not having sex tonight, I'm not that easy" on a first date, you're probably having sex that night.

If Dana says a fight will never happen, it's probably happening.

lmfao at dana thinking its up to him. it's not. If Conor and gsp want it it will happen. Dana has no power

Why would he want to ruin any 1% victory shot win by Conor by feeding conor straight to GSP, who is 10 times the fighter (20 times in his prime)

So in other words it'll be announced at the post-fight presser?

Dana, we all know that outside of GSP and Brock you have no super stars and you'll gladly take any fight GSP is willing to take, then say, "thank you sir, may I have another?"

So hyped to see GSP fight the winner now that Dana all but confirmed it

Happy to have this superfight confirmed.

I don't agree, circumstances matter, and there has always been extenuating ones regarding Conor's lack of defences.

And there hasn't been extenuating circumstances for GSP?

I still don't see how GSP makes 155, he looked huge in the Bisping fight. Hell at this point 170 might be a challenge for him.

Says GSP ran away from 2 other divisions. No way is he getting a shot at another one. Says GSP needs to nut up and pick a division instead of picking and choosing his fights.

Finaly some balls by the baldfather....

But TS, you could have added that the part that you made the thread about is in the last minute of a 10 minutes video.... Would save some time for everyone else (no one cares about TUF) :)

Says GSP ran away from 2 other divisions. No way is he getting a shot at another one. Says GSP needs to nut up and pick a division instead of picking and choosing his fights.

100% with Dana. MW was one of the best divisions until he showed up.

Yet at the post fight presser from the other Day, Dana said: "I love guys that are willing to fight anybody. I love guys that are willing to jump (weight classes) and I think the fans love that too.... the reason why Conor is such a huge star is because he'll jump around and fight everywhere, and when you have that mentality, people like it"

More Dana white double standards when it comes to GSP

Difference is GSP waited 4 years until a guy named Bisping was champ to move up, then he ducked any real top contender.

Conor moves up to face RDA right away when RDA looked invincible. Now Conor is coming back to fight Khabib who looks unbeatable.

GSP would always have excuses why he couldn’t take a huge fight.

I'm sure he'll feel the same when Conor asks for a title shot at a 3rd weight class too.
Conor takes on the biggest challenge he can find. Only instance where he didn’t was he Denis Siver fight. When you got a guy who is willing to fight anybody and puts on a good show, he earns the confidence of the boss.

Dana knows what he is doing and doesn’t want another MW debacle again.

Good. Huge GSP fan, but we really don't need him interfering with 155 or 170, both divisions are STACKED at the moment with deserving talent.

I love how salty Dayna gets when it comes to gsp.

dana-white-oh-yeah.gif

I think GSP should fight the Till / Woodley winner to set up a fight with Conor as Conor will likely want to move up and try win a third belt.

just like wmma will never happen, right? if there's one thing that we have all learned over the years about dana is to not believe a fucking word he says.

<{danayeah}>

Dana is tired of GSP's scams, he's wise to it now and the fanboys can't handle it.

If Conor wins, that fight is 1000% happening. There is zero situation or zero possibility where it doesnt. When Conor beats Khabib, the GSP fight will be massive. Another hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee payday for everyone involved.

Back