Dana goes full retard on Twitter

Dana's just your typical twitter user from Boston. Is normal.

That actually seems normal behavior for Dana, you'd know if he went full retard

I gave up on Dana a long time ago, he is just the bald dude who is the face of the sport I like... as far as information I go to mma websites, as far as getting an opinion he only talks STUPID STUPID shit all the time, so his opinion really doesnt matter, it just doesnt count.... its a shame, he could have become a respectable communicator of the sport, an in the eyes of some people I guess he is, but if you have an ounce of intelligence and common sense you can clearly see he is just like another web idiot who says stupid shit who unfortunately has been given a lot of power, still his opinion is worth the same as the one from idiots who post around here all the time

that's dana going full retard? to me it looks like ben fowlkes goes full retard... i completely agree with dana's reaction, ben fowlkes is some useless idiot trolling him here trying to make a name off dana, he should show some respect. i mean trash talking a fighter for not speaking english? how fucking redneck can u be

Pfft

That isn't even in the same ballpark as Dana going "Full Retard". That is basically Mensa material for White. Hey you gotta give that at least. He has managed to lower the bar to such ridiculous depths that what would be embarrassing for most people is a good day at the office on social media for DW

What's really bizarre to me isn't so much that I actually originally found the casual yet multiple f-bomb approach to be somewhat refreshing but that there is still a part of me that is sure deep down he is a pretty good guy. I know for 2 years all we have seen is betrayal, bullying, unprofessionalism, lies, and him acting like a jackass. But I just think he needs to take some steps back from the spotlight for an extended period of time. Either the pressure, his ego, or both have gotten him down a real bad path. He is reaching the point of no return when it comes to regaining respect of a lot of fans. IMO anyway. Its still salvageable but not for much longer

I hate Dana, but I found none of this retarded. He obviously originally missed the point, and never really conceded that, but he was pretty well-behaved throughout.... I am disappointed, I wanted death threats littered with F-Bombs.

Who has barao fought to be regarded so high?

He doesn't need to sell cards. He needs to help create cards that sell themselves.

Great cards would be great, so no opposition from me on that point. However, one would think that a guy with an Aldo avatar would see the need to sell fights. Skills =/= sales.

I don't consider that going full retard...we've all seen him rip fans a new one and cuss them out, those are his special moments

Somebody please make an MS Paint drawing of Barao fishing people.

If he fixed his teeth, grow out his hair a little and learned English, be would be a frikin rockstar. In that thread about a video about him washing clothes in the bathtub, stupid gullible persons think he doesn't get paid. Now I got to go find that thread. Better teeth, sharp hair and some English and he would get paid $$$$$$$$$$. He would be bigger that GS fukin P.

If he fixed his teeth, grow out his hair a little and learned English, be would be a frikin rockstar. In that thread about a video about him washing clothes in the bathtub, stupid gullible persons think he doesn't get paid. Now I got to go find that thread. Better teeth, sharp hair and some English and he would get paid $$$$$$$$$$. He would be bigger that GS fukin P.

:rolleyes:

Dana is a prototype adolescent man - very prevalent in "Alpha" male circuits, where cursing, chest thumping & general disdain for intellectualism is the norm.

I really don't think the lighter weight classes are harder to market. They just need to keep pumping out exciting fights and they need time to grow some legends in those divisions. Boxing's biggest draws right now are two lighter guys.

Back