Media Dana Gives Podcaster 50K

I guess I was thinking more off his daughter, but I also don't watch wrestling at all

Ugh yea Steph is useless.

I haven't watched in years either. Jus remember some of Shane's bits and some news excerpts.

Do you really think Dana is the one pulling the strings when it comes to the company's financial policy?

I bet he has some clout for everything... But yeah... Prolly more for locker bonuses and less for overall fighter pay.

He just sees potential and championship material on the podcaster. He knows the best money maker and skills is with the next Jake Paul

I question if he is more generous than it seems. I feel there's quite a few locker room bonuses he's handed out over the years behind some sort of NDA.
Nope, they are included in the UFC's financials, unless you think Dana is literally paying guys 50k out of his own pocket on a regular basis. Otherwise, there is no reason for the UFC to not account for those bonuses.

What does he say about Addison Rae? I don't want to watch the whole video.
Nothing really

Just says she’s a good kid and it’s dumb that she got attacked by social media for taking a pic with Trump.

Dude has a turn lock vault in his condo

I question if he is more generous than it seems. I feel there's quite a few locker room bonuses he's handed out over the years behind some sort of NDA.

You can feel that way, but it's not reality. Just effective PR on Dana's part.

The backroom bonus stuff ended with the Zuffa sale, and that was more Lorenzo than Dana.

The UFC's financials were subpoenaed for the anti-trust suit. There was no record of any private bonuses in the Endeavor era. In fact, fighter pay is so low that they had to list USADA testing, fighter kits and a bunch of other "perks" as "fighter compensation" just to get to the 16% revenue payout that people have been quoting for the past year.

Paying podcasters more than his own fighters

Back