Media Dana Gives Podcaster 50K

Brodie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Timestamped

Dana handing out 50K like candy

Does he just keep stacks of 50K laying around in his office?

dana-money.jpg

Last edited:
Must feel badass to ripoff fighters and to

snow.jpg

This is why we never get superfights, cheap bastards rather keep the money to themselves.

Last edited:
I question if he is more generous than it seems. I feel there's quite a few locker room bonuses he's handed out over the years behind some sort of NDA.

of course, the problem is it's at his discretion. hence why it's "undisclosed" backstage bonuses. that's the shitty part. it's really up to him when in reality it should be based on merit, not who Dana likes.

Do you really think Dana is the one pulling the strings when it comes to the company's financial policy?

Do you really think Dana doesn't agree with Company/Management getting the lion share of the money, while the fighters get 18% of the revenue?......................The dude always defends the shitty pay.

So please top making it seem as if Dana White is innocent in all of this, and he is just following along.

I question if he is more generous than it seems. I feel there's quite a few locker room bonuses he's handed out over the years behind some sort of NDA.
Michael Bisping has gone on record saying Dana has given him extra checks after his fights before. Try to get in good with the boss is the fighters best way to make some extra $$$ it would seem.

Michael Bisping has gone on record saying Dana has given him extra checks after his fights before. Try to get in good with the boss is the fighters best way to make some extra $$$ it would seem.
Cormier and Bisping both say this, but who knows how much since they won't reveal that either

Timestamped

Dana handing out 50K like candy

Does he just keep stacks of 50K laying around in his office?

dana-money.jpg

What does he say about Addison Rae? I don't want to watch the whole video.

But he can’t pay Jon Jones enough to fight Francis OK

he just gave a fotn bonus to a fucking podcaster but says he can’t keep doing 75k it out budget OMG how this man so rich his fighters so poor only one who is rich is a complete douche bag and sucks lolllll fuckin hate politics of mma make no sense

But he can’t pay Jon Jones enough to fight Francis OK

he just gave a fotn bonus to a fucking podcaster but says he can’t keep doing 75k it out budget OMG how this man so rich his fighters so poor only one who is rich is a complete douche bag and sucks lolllll fuckin hate politics of mma make no sense
Welcome to Capitalism. I am not even a commie supporter but this is how every corporation works. They will nickle and dime you for everything you are worth while the top do whatever they want

I dont feel like watching that, what was that for?? Thats more than what the Buys chick made in purse for her last two fights combined...and can be more than what she is going to make in 3 fights if she loses again, thats how ridiculous it is to watch Dana handing someone 50k while casually laughing like it is nothing, while on the other hand he refused to increase POTN bonuses to 75k because it would "screw their budget".

Cormier and Bisping both say this, but who knows how much since they won't reveal that either
I'd guess somewhere between 10k and 25k. Could be bigger for all I know though.

never heard of Fullsend before. Is it any good?

Back