Dana finally said it!!!!!

D3thr0n3d K1ng

I do not wish to create joinder with you!!!!
@Steel
Reaction score
This isnt the Ultimate Wrestling Championship, its the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Finally, took him long enough.

Probably the only thing hes ever said I agree with.

hes never said it before? thats surprising

i agree with him and sorda contradictory, its fair but i see it as a huge exploit

I was cheering when he said it, but actually in the fight, that Josh guy was far from the worst one dimensional wrestler we've seen.

What's funny about all of that is the "boring wrestler" went for a spinning back fist in the 3rd round and gets taken down and "laid on" for the rest of the fight.

Dana wasn't bitching about that though.

What's funny about all of that is the "boring wrestler" went for a spinning back fist in the 3rd round and gets taken down and "laid on" for the rest of the fight.

Dana wasn't bitching about that though.

Laid on? What fight were you watching? Wooten was constantly trying to improve his position and won the fight with GNP. Hill was the one trying to neutralize the action

He's complained about it before and he's used the term Ultimate Wrestling Championship before.

As for the "boring wrestler" going for a spinning back fist, I don't think that impressed Dana White at all. He doesn't seem easily impressed by people who try to win by low percentage techniques like that.

i think Hills ground game is more of a pure grappling one

he mostly uses control and attempted a few subs he just doesn't use ground strikes much

I was cheering when he said it, but actually in the fight, that Josh guy was far from the worst one dimensional wrestler we've seen.

He started out with a very Fitch-esque game plan, however, I think after he ate that knee in the second he was on autopilot and Wooten forced him on his back and into standing.

He started out with a very Fitch-esque game plan, however, I think after he ate that knee in the second he was on autopilot and Wooten forced him on his back and into standing.

I was thinking more that he did actually improve position, take the back and go for a choke, did a bit of ground and pound, and actually threw knees, punches and (bad idea though it was) 2 spinning back fists.

Compared to other TUF wrestlers like Colton "Did I tell you I'm in the military?" Smith and Jesse "watch me exuberantly destroy my career" Taylor anyway.

This isnt the ultimate wrestler. Try and take me down with punches

I was thinking more that he did actually improve position, take the back and go for a choke, did a bit of ground and pound, and actually threw knees, punches and (bad idea though it was) 2 spinning back fists.

Compared to other TUF wrestlers like Colton "Did I tell you I'm in the military?" Smith and Jesse "watch me exuberantly destroy my career" Taylor anyway.

The RNC was his best offense. The two backfists were Shale Sonnen desperation ones. But yeah, weve seen worse.

So its not ok to be the Ultimate Wrestler but alright to be Ultimate kickboxer?

He has said it more than once in the previous seasons.

So its not ok to be the Ultimate Wrestler but alright to be Ultimate kickboxer?

Yes. You've been a member since 2004. It's been that way since you first registered on Sherdog.

The difference is, if you're only wrestling, it's very hard to finish the fight. You can try to suplex someone to knock them out, but holding them down isn't going to do anything. When grapplers don't go for submissions, don't take any chances to end the fight, it pisses Dana off and it pisses the fans off.

RIP lay n pray - wall and stall. :)

Back