Dana fighting for social justice in the world

Translation:

“We don’t give a fuck who you are or what you stand for but we want your money”

My dream is to underpay fighters of all races, colors and creeds. And dykes also.

I dont take pleasure in saying it but MMA most likely hit its ceiling a decade ago already. Basically 2009/10 with Brock or 2016 with Conor is as big as its gonna get. And right now its significantly smaller if anything. PPV numbers arent great, ratings arent great, anecdotally its pretty clear that the level of interest from not only casuals but also hardcores is not as high as it once was. You dont get bars filling out for cards anymore, most forums other than here and MMA Reddit are wastelands, probably 3/4 of the people I know that used to watch or train 10 years ago dont anymore. But Dana has to put a positive, hyperbolic spin on everything, thats his job.

Look at your AV that shit is telltale signs of an alcoholic. Coming from experience I'm 99% sure Dana has a serious drinking issue. Makes sense when you think about his late night Twitter wars with 13yr olds. That flushed puffy face makes it so obvious.
You think he sipping on ice water at those high roller tables? Dude is Irish, comes from a dysfunctional family, has all the money in the world, has a taste for hookers, is a well known gambler (impulse control issues), has the emotional stability of a toddler & clearly suffers from security issues - safe to say he is a booze artist at minimum.

Doesn't have any idea how many fight pass members his company has but is sure it is growing.
This guy is the perfect example of "fake it till you make it", he's disabled.

Bigger than soccer by 2020 , bro.

The time is running out, Dana! :D

The ESPN deal has barely been in effect and suddenly the company is at the height of its success, and even though they are charging more and imposing more requirements for the same product, more people are buying it than ever? Dana should excuse us if that seems a little too good to be true.

He probably practices in front of the mirror all the lies he tells, until he believes them himself; Lyin' goof

" I don't care what color you come"

?!?! .....Speak for yourself Dana.

If they find someone who cums bright neon purple I want to see that shit.

If this was thing, I feel like I would know about it........ for some reason.

The ESPN deal has barely been in effect and suddenly the company is at the height of its success, and even though they are charging more and imposing more requirements for the same product, more people are buying it than ever? Dana should excuse us if that seems a little too good to be true.
with all official numbers being undisclosed
..and the UFC being the only source of info

Just take Dana's word for it.

i thought the new owners of ufc would be bankrupt about now
good for them if its really expanding

Back