Dana & Fedor

theres this comment: emelianenko_mma Скоро

it means "soon"

Yes, the picture is fake and the instagram is not run by Fedor. But, that is definitely Danas real account!

Did he really leave that comment and does he follow? I can't see his comments in the links!

AARARARRRGRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

EDIT: I found his comment, had to show all.

ARRRHRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DON'T TEASE US LIKE THIS DANA!

10.gif

I am not sure what to think now...

I wish that they would just fuckin' announce it already if the deal is done. After everything that has happened over the last few years I want something more concrete than an IG smiley. A video, a statement - anything definitive. Hell, I can barely understand them - but even a tweet would be something!

I can't tell you how emotionally taxing today has been so far for me:)

I found out that I have magnetic renossance today and now this.

I think someone or something is trying to give me a heartattack:)

Yes, the picture is fake and the instagram is not run by Fedor. But, that is definitely Danas real account!

Did he really leave that comment and does he follow? I can't see his comments in the links!

AARARARRRGRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The comment from Dana seems to be real. kikikhan posted a link with it.:)

Wow, Dana actually did leave that comment. It links to his verified account.

Fedor nearly confirmed.

The comment from Dana seems to be real. kikikhan posted a link with it.:)

I don't know how I will express my joy if Fedor signs. The day Fedor signs(if he does) Sherdog will rejoice. I will savor that moment before the tribulation of actually watching him fight lol.

Hear, hear !!!! If this gets confirmed, I will forgive ZUFFA's smear campaign against Fedor.

If they've signed Fedor what are they waiting for to announce it?

Please God.

I clearly remember this feeling at the demise of Affliction 3 and the talk of Fedor in the UFC (my 2nd child had just been born and now she's recently had her 6th birthday)

For this to finally happen, it would be one of the most epic things in MMA history.

they are waiting for my birthday tomorrow to announce....sorry guys took ma a little longer to push me out its all her fault i tell you

they are waiting for my birthday tomorrow to announce....sorry guys took ma a little longer to push me out its all her fault i tell you

I knew it that a woman was behind this. Women just love to have their drama.

What can you do. Tomorrow then:)

Dana likes to use the smiley faces huh?

Remember when Fedor turned down UFC before and then lost to Werdum?

Fedor posted a :)

Back